Chapter 11

Ashton's pov

Once again I was successful in escaping. This time with Natalie but I have to thank Niall for puncturing cop's cars so they couldn't follow. I was looking for a place where it would be safe for us to stay. I drove to the outskirts of the town and when I was satisfied with the place I stopped and stepped out of the car.

"Bloody hell" I muttered leaning at the door of the car.

"Babe?" I heard Natalie's voice. She came out of the vehicle and stood in front of me. "Did you find anything in michael's house?"

"No I didn't find a single clue" I replied. I was so frustrated right now. I planned all this and then I didn't even find anything. I kicked the car hard when suddenly the front box opened and Andrea's book 'coincidence' fell out. I grabbed the book.

"That scoundrel was right. There is nothing like coincidence. Everything is planned" I said angrily and threw the book in the air. I looked down thinking all the possible thing that I might have to go through when I get caught. I'm stressing a lot right now.

"Ashton look" Natalie's voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her and she was holding a small booklet.

"This fell out of the book" she then opened the booklet and started reading it. "It's a boarding pass of a plane Ashton. From Geneva to Zurich" she spoke.

"Who does it belongs to?" I asked.

"Andrea Clifford" she replied.

"What's the date?" I asked again.

"29th december" she answered.

"What? How is that possible? She was murdered that night" I said.

"Then how did she fly from Geneva to Zurich that night if she was already dead" Natalie spoke clearly confused.

"Nat we need to talk to Niall again. Contact him" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We are at Niall's restaurant and he has closed it today so nobody could find us.

"How is that even possible? I'm telling you something is fishy. If she was killed that day then how did she fly from Geneva to Zurich" Niall asked.

"There is only one conclusion to this that there was some other girl involved and she flew after changing her name to Andrea" I said.

"Does this means that the two men I saw that night was Michael and a girl? Not a man but a woman actually?" Niall asked.

"Yes it could be" I replied.

"This all is so fucked up" Niall muttered biting his nails.

"I have to find this girl. She will be the only evidence of my innocence" I told them.

"But Ashton we don't know any girl associated with Michael. How will we find her?" Natalie asked.

Then I remembered something. Something that I should have take into consideration a long time ago.

"Wait wait. In Mauritius I saw a girl with Michael and by the way they were behaving I'm sure they had a thing. I even saw Michael kissing her" I spoke.

"What? How cheap is he" Niall commented.

"I have to go to Geneva. I'll find her there" I said.

"But babe all the routes are closed and police is searching for you. How will we go?" Natalie asked and fuck she has a point.

"Listen forget about plane. Take road trip to Geneva via Paris. Surely the roads will be blocked due to snowfall but I know a route which is old and easy. You won't find cops there but it might take you a little longer to reach" Niall suggested.