seven

After searching the mansion for over an hour Klaus and Elijah decided to visit Marcel and see if he had taken the two girls.

"Good evening!" Klaus boomed, turning to Marcel. "I'd like a word."

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel glared at the two Original's.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs!" Elijah refrained from laughing. "We've come here for the girls. Give them to us, or we kill everyone here, starting with you."

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands."

Klaus gave him a fake smile, "Your home, is it?"

"The girls!" Elijah yelled angrily. "I will not ask again."

"I assume you're talking about Hayley? Who is she, anyway?" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"She's an old friend," the hybrid lied. "You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

"And Madison was there too. Now, I wanna know what the hell my girl was doing at your place," Marcel glared.

"Madison and I are," Klaus paused for a moment to think of an appropriate word. "Two powerful beings working towards a common goal. And I don't believe she's your girl anymore."

"Well, I ain't got them. And before you start whining, I did pay them a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your 'friends', Hayley and Maddy, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find them. But the question that I'd ask is: if they aren't here, then where is they?"

-

Madison woke with a gasp, panicking as she took in her unfamiliar surroundings. Her wrists were bound and so were her sister's as she lay unconscious next to her. The witch shook the werewolf to wake her up but she was out cold. Madison kicked the back window to escape the moving car but it came to a halt before she could break it.

The trunk of the car was opened and Madison kicked the man in the gut. 

"Seriously?" he asked in annoyance.

"Tyler?" Madison furrowed her brow, recognising him from her time in Mystic Falls.

"You don't wanna fight me, Madison. You know you can't beat a hybrid," he stepped closer to her with a zip-tie but the witch sent him flying back with her telekinesis.

Madison jumped out of the trunk and started to run but Tyler caught up with her easily, grabbing her ankles and binding them together with the zip-ties so she couldn't run away.

Madison screamed loudly, "Let me go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi – "

"Shut up!" Tyler yelled as Hayley woke up.

He threw Madison over his shoulder and dragged Hayley roughly behind him as they walked down the road.

-

The trio arrived in some encampments in the Bayou, Tyler throwing Madison onto the poor a shack.

"What is this place?" Hayley looked around them in confusion.

"The armpit of Louisiana," Madison rolled her eyes. She had been out here once before, over a decade ago, although she couldn't remember why. The witch's eyes widened when Tyler pulled a knife from his pocket. "What are you gonna do with that?"