"Murderously Disturbed" by @Fox-Trot-9

A devilishly dark collection of poems that is a highly apt read for the current Halloween period! Fox-Trot-9 presents a fantastically mesmerising anthology, ideal for readers who enjoy the gothic, horror style of verse! Gathering inspiration from great writers such as Poe, Shakespeare and even Carroll, the writer exhibits a real mastery of language and narrative - some of the best I have seen on Wattpad. As an overall viewpoint it is justified to say that "Murderously Disturbed" truly drags a seldom used genre of poetry right into the 21st century with so many highly gripping pieces of verse. If you like to settle down and absorb yourself in longer, narrative verses then this is the book for you! The time and effort the writer has clearly put in to carefully constructing each piece is admirable and I am sure that many young, upcoming writers can learn a thing or two from his work. Finally, I would like to add that anthology serves both the poetic and wider literary community well in that it endeavours to exploit and then go on to explain an immensely wide vocabulary, some words of which are archaisms, and reintroduce them to the audience - a masterful use of language on the whole! Highly recommended.

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.