"Third Verse: More Poems from Andrew Green" by @Andrewagreen

A magnificent collection of poems which take their inspiration from various themes, emotions, events and moods making Andrewagreen's "Third Verse" a real people pleasing anthology! The writer succeeds in delivering his musings on such eclectic themes in a style which is both refreshing and original, not only in his great humour and wit but also in the wonderful personality which shines through the verse and really is conveyed to the audience with such warmth. The book thus far experiments with various forms and styles creating this wonderful mix of poetry which is bound to please, enlighten and touch everyone who reads it! I highly recommend this collection to anyone who appreciates poetry, particularly for those who like their verse to contain a moral tone or underlying message without the heavy, obscure level of metaphor, imagery and technique which can often make the work of many poets rather opaque in it's overshadowing of true poetic meaning. Andrew Green succeeds in combining moral, meaning and technique with a warm and very distinct narrative at the perfect level which ultimately leaves a highly enjoyable and engaging collection of poetry!