Defence

Too say Sans looked angry would be an understatement. He was infuriated. You didn't even have time to blink before he charged at Chara,only to go right trough them. Chara laughed and put they're foot on Sans back. "You mad skelebro?" Sans got up,his left eye sporting a bright blue flame. You where terrified. Sans stood still for a moment,breathing heavily. Chara laughed and made their way over to you. "Don't worry princess,i wont let let him hurt you." They draped their harm over your shoulder,making you relax slightly. "Get. Away. From. Her." Sans growled,his gaze affixed on Chara. "Make me" Sans stormed over to you,making you shrink back. Chara noticed and moved in front of you defensively. "I won't let him hurt you." They repeated quieter this time. "You better fuck of skeleton or this is going to get ugly." Chara's playful tone was gone. Sans stopped and looked past Chara at you. "Kid...im taking you away from here" his gaze moved back to Chara,hate evident on his face. Chara laughed menacingly. "I go where she goes skeleton...im very.....attached to her.. So to speak"

Sans growled again. "(Y/n). Lets go." You whimpered at his harsh tone. "I-it won't make a difference Sans...Chara is latched to my soul...they can't leave me"
Sans raised an invisible eyebrow. "How?" Chara rolled their eyes. "That is exactly what I want to know,and until I figure that out,(Y/n) isn't going anywhere without me." Sans looked back at you,his gaze softening once he saw you're scared expression. He sighed and walked closer to Chara. "If you hurt one hair on her pretty head...i will murder you the same way ive done multiple times before" Chara smirked and leaned closer to Sans (Chara is a bit taller than Sans) . "The same goes for you skeleton."

A/N: womp! Sorry it's a bit shorttttttt! I'll post another chapter later today to make up for it!!!!!!!✨✨🐸🐸