Hospital visit

"Well," the Toriel said,surprised "you have 2 broken ribs and one fractured rib." Sans sighed heavily and buried his face in his hands. She raised her eyebrows and pointed at your currently bandaged torso. "This is a very clean break, do you mind filling me in on what happened." Just when you where about to make up a probably awful lie,Chara burst trough the door,wearing a tiara and nothing else. Okay thats an exaggeration but they might as well have wore nothing else because you could see everything despite their underwear still covering them up. Sans groaned when he saw Frisk walk in in the exact same attire,holding a bag of chips. Chara made a dramatic noise and ran over to you. "Oh my dear! Please don't leave me! Don't go into the light!!" They grabbed your head and buried it in their chest,fake sobbing. You let out a sound of protest,the pain in your almost healed(thanks to toriiiiii) ribs still very prominent. Frisk snickered a bit before actually laying eyes on you. The only thing covering your body was a bandage and you're shorts but you could clearly see what wasn't meant to be seen. They sputtered,blushing bright red and walking out of the room(just imagine frisky froo and chara are both around you're age). All while this was happening,nobody noticed Sans and Chara glaring at eachother in pure hatred. You did however notice Charas grip on you tightening,causing you to look up and see the too glaring at each other. "Oh my God can you get over yourselfs already holy shit how long is this going to go on??? Are you going to break my peg next??? Just please for the love of ass would you grow up and make up already??"  You're outburst caused Chara to let go of you while both them and Sans stared at you,surprised. Toriel excused herself from the room so that just left you in the awkward situation,both of you're friends staring at you like you just ate a bug.

A/n: okayyyy sooo i know...slow updates suck ass and im very sorry! Also I realized that I've turned this into a Sans x reader xChara...oops. Im getting sorta tired of using gender neutral pronouns with Chara so can you dudes just tell me what gender you want them to be? Dont get triggered 😂😂 love u dudes thx for readingggggg