Fight!!!

(I am aware that the video has nothing to do with the story but I really like this video....)

A blue and yellow flame ignited in San's right eye,and you could feel Chara shaking next to you. Sans tackled Chara into the ground so quickly that if you blinked,you would have missed it. They both stood up, Chara smirking and Sans's permanent smile much more menacing than usual. Charas soul emerged from their chest,signaling that they where about to fight (asif that other crap didn't clarify it). You staggered back,falling of the swing as you're soul emerged as well. You wanted to yell out,to remind these idiots that you're soul was linked to Chara, but before you could,Chara was already being lifted into the air and slammed down onto the ground. Now,you didn't exactly mimic Charas movements,but you sure as hell felt the impact. You screamed loudly as a sickening crack echoed through the park. Chara stood up,completely fine,and ran over to you,Sans following suit. "Oh shit! What happened!?!?" Sans tried lifting you,but an ear piercing scream stopped him. "Oh no i forgot (Y/n) soul is linked to mine!" Sans eye sockets widened (yay monster anatomy !) "then why the hell are u still okay!?!?" Chara shrugged "Because im not a human who gets hurt from you're sucky attacks!" Sans was about to reply but a pained groan from you stopped him. "We don't have time for this! We need to get her to a hospital!"  Sans lifted you again,this time ignoring you're screams of protest,only wincing.