Chapter 1

A/N: Hi Guys! I just want to let you know that there would be some cursings in this story so please if you don't like it then don't read this story. And FYI flashbacks and their thoughts are in Italic form. Thanks!

Flashback

"Promise me something?" Tom spoke, while looking in Emma's loving eyes. They were in a park, sitting in a bench while hugging each other. Tom never felt this happy before in a relationship, and he promised himself that he'll never hurt Emma in any way.

"Yes, what is it love?" She asked, with that sweet voice of hers that Tom always loved her to use. Emma, same with Tom, never felt this happy before in a relationship. Emma was always the kind of girl that is full of surprises.

"Promise me you'll never leave me, no matter what happens?" He asked, while placing a hand on Emma's chin making her look up.
"I Promise" She answered, leaning forward feeling Tom's breath. "Tom, promise me the same thing?" She asked softly. "I promise" he answered without hesitation.

Tom smiled and leaned forward, claiming her soft lips. Feeling sparks and butterflies in their stomachs, their lips moving perfectly together. Tom pulling her closer leaving no space between them.He continued kissing her, trailing kisses down her neck until finding her soft spot making her moan. While Emma on the other hand is running her hands through his soft blonde hair pulling him closer to her making Tom groan in pleasure when he felt himself aroused.  Pulling away, Emma smiled at him, breathing heavily from the kiss.

"I think we should get going. Don't want Rupert to be waiting for us in the woods" Tom spoke, laughing slightly.

Today is the day where they will be filming in the woods for the part where the "Golden Trio" is attacked by snatchers.
The cast are almost done in filming the "Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows" and will be filming the part 2 of the Deathly Hallows. Emma was busy thinking about the finale of the last Harry Potter movie that they will be filming soon. The thing that caught Emma's mind was that she will soon miss her friend's Rupert, Dan, Bonnie, Matthew and the rest of the cast, because they were like her real family for the past 7 years.

When they arrived in the woods, Emma saw Rupert walking towards her, glaring. "What took you so long?" Rupert growled.

"What's up with you?" Em asked softly, while walking closer to her fussing friend.

"I just got stucked up with the new make up artist" he said talking deep breaths to calm himself. "What's wrong with that...I mean, what could go wrong with a make up artist?" Tom asked, walking up to his girlfriend and mate who are having a deep conversation.

Rupert turned his attention to Tom who was completely confused from their conversation a while ago. "Oh, hey mate!" Rupert smiled. "The problem is that, she keeps flirting with me!" Rup exclaimed. The two lovebirds burst out laughing from their friend's out burst. Rupert, on the other side, glared at his friends who are laughing like mad couples. "I thought you like girls' attention Rup?" Em asked, mocking his friend who looks like a tomato. "Yeah...but not the type of girl wearing clothes like a slut and flirting on every boy she sees." Emma thought for a while, "Ok, we understand you Rup and we're sorry for being late" Emma smiled while rubbing his friend's arm, calming him.

" I think we should get going, co'z I am sure Dan is waiting for us right now in his make up room" Tom spoke, snaking his arm around Emma's waist.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When they arrived in Dan's room, they saw the new make up artist flirting with Dan. Just to add that she is wearing slutty clothes. Emma and Tom can see that Dan is uncomfortable.

'Rupert is right about this girl' Tom thought.

"Hey Dan!" Emma broke in and hugged Dan, ignoring the glaring girl at her side."Hey guys!" Dan exclaimed, hugging back Emma.

After there long conversation, they finally headed to the set.

'I don't care about the make up artist, as long as she won't bother Tom and I' Emma thought.