Chapter 8

She felt the presence of the person behind her that made her feel something she couldn't explain. This made her eyes widen slightly as she recognized the deep voice a while ago that greeted them, sending chills down her spine.

  "Tom, darling! Just in time, we were just about to tell Emma that you will be tagging along with us" Jade stated as Tom walked to her, placing his arm around her waist. Tom seemed unfazed that Emma would be there as he nodded towards her.

"Would it be alright Em?" Jade asked softly, oblivious about the  very thick tension that is hanging above them that can  be cut by a knife.

It seems that Emma couldn't find her voice so she just nodded and smiled. "Great! So shall we?" Olivia asked while the rest nodded and followed her.

*********
2 hours later

   They were now walking out of the mall when suddenly an idea popped out from Bonnie. "Guys? I was wondering if we could go clubbing tonight?" She asks as she smirks devilishly.

All of them just looked at each other and shrugged. Feeling excited, all of them started to head home for a short rest waiting as the time goes by.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tom's POV

    The drive to my apartment was as silent as night. I tried stealing few glances at Jade and saw her looking out the window. "Is there anything wrong,love?" I placed my hand on top of hers, gently caressing it.

She was silent for a while then slowly shook her head."do you still love her?" She asked softly. At that point I instantly stopped the car at the side road and looked at her."What do you mean?" I honestly don't know what got into her right now.

    I heard her take a deep sigh and then turned to look at me straight in the eyes. I saw pain and regret in her eyes as she looked down in shame. "I...I'm pregnant" she stuttered.

As she said those words I felt like the world stopped spinning and I instantly froze. I softly grabbed her chin and made her look at me dead in the eyes. "I'm gonna be a father?" I spoke hesitantly not knowing what to feel as of the moment. I waited for the words that would officially make me a father, but it never came. It instantly dawned to me and I became numb, letting go of her hand and gave her a cold stare. She finally spoke quietly, clearly terrified, "NO".

Those words, those word made my world crash down on me as I sat on the driver's seat. " Tell me..tell me who's the father" I spoke through my teeth, anger seething through me but I tried controlling it.

"A m-man I met from the club 5 months ago. Since then we've been seeing each other. I-i'm so sorry Tom, I really am" she sobbed while clutching her still flat belly. I took deep breaths knowing where this would lead us. "So this is it?" I asked looking at her with so much pain and betrayal. She nodded slightly and said another apology while hugging me one last time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oooohhh...looks like another heart is broken. Poor Tom, I hope he finds his true love. Soon. Please comment and tell me on what you think about this chapter. Lots of hugs...

               -Chaiz