Chapter 3

A/N: What's up guys?! *nudge* hope you'll like this chapter! Please don't hate me if you will not like some parts of this chapter. But I promise, the coming chapters are getting better. So please vote and comment! I you don't like it, please don't make any rude comments. Thank you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Emma drove to her apartment later that day. Tom, Rupert and Dan kept texting her but she ignored it. She had enough for that day and she wants to have a time to think properly. When she arrived in front of her doorstep she directly walked to her room and locked it. She sobbed uncontrollably. 'Why does he have to do this to me?'

She was snapped out of her thoughts when her phone rang.

Hello?

-Em, it's me Robert.

Rob, I missed you! I heard about your movie, Twilight saga?

-Well yeah, Actually I'm in the set right now. Well, I've heard about the upcoming finale of Harry Potter, and I just couldn't imagine that the story finally comes to an end.

Yeah, right? I mean, the movie, the cast and everything has been a huge part of my life, our life. I just couldn't imagine living a day without seeing the cast that has been like a family to us.

- Well, I just know one thing.

What is it?

- I know that when a person has been or is a part of your life, then that person will always have a place in your heart even if your away from each other.

You're right. You know what? You just cheered me up.

-Wow, that's great! Atleast I've helped. Well, as long as I don't want to cut this call but I need to.

Oh, it's alright. Goodbye!

- Bye

Emma didn't expect Rob to call her and cheer her up but honestly, it lightened her mood. Emma on the other hand, is finally dozing off getting the rest she needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV

Ugh my head hurts! I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room. I saw the curtains closed- wait! I don't remember closing my curtains yesterday!

I sat up and walked out of my room when I smelled, pancakes?

"Finally, you're awake!" A soft voice exclaimed from the kitchen.

When I walked in, I was welcomed by a tight hug.

When I looked up, I was welcomed by a familiar red haired girl. "Bonnie, I missed you! Wait, how did you get in here?" I asked her curiously.

"Well, Dan told me about what happened and asked me if I could check on you, so he gave me your spare key for your apartment. I'm sorry about what happened by the way. The whole cast is worried about you" She gave me a sad smile.

"It's alright. Thank you for visiting Bon, I really appreciate it. And, please tell the whole cast that I'm alright. They don't need to worry about me. Besides, I'm already working tomorrow, don't want the movie and David have a problem on me don't we?" I stated. So I asked Bonnie to spend the day with me and she said yes.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}Time Skip}}}}}}}}
It's already dinner time and Bonnie and I are cooking something mexican for Dan and Rupert.I didn't even know they were coming until I heard a doorbell. 'I know right? Surprising a person in a wrong moment!' Note the sarcasm. Well back to the present, I am currently frying my favorite rosemary chicken when I heard soft footsteps behind me.

"So, How are you Em?" Dan asked, while scratching his neck.

"Well I'm fine but, thank you, for being here when I think no one cares for me and when I need someone to stay with me" I smiled at him and placed the chicken on a plate.

"You don't need to thank me Em. You are like a sister to me and anytime you'll need me I'll be there. And what do you mean 'when no one cares for you'? Em, you know that there are a lot of people who care for you, like the cast, me, Rupert and your family and friends!" He smiled at me and and pulled me for a tight hug.

"Hey hey hey! No one does a group hug without me!" Rupert pouted while walking to us. We laughed and pulled him for a group hug.

"Oh stop with the drama would you? Guys, Don't want the food waiting!" Bonnie interrupted.

"Yes mother!" We said in unison while grinning. She mock glared to us and walked out to the dining room.

We followed her and got to our most awaited part, dinner!!

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

So that's a wrap!! Well, I am so sorry if it's short but I promise that the next chapter will be longer than this. And please follow some of my friend, 12345dianapaz,this_ismekatreena,Dxddy_tammy4U. So pls. Vote Comment. Thanks!