Chapter 5

The last day of filming the Deathly Hallows part 2 has come and some actors are getting emotional. For Emma it was kind of a relief for her, but for Tom it wasn't.

    After a few emotional messages to each other, Emma excused herself to go to the loo. While she was walking through the dark and secluded corridor in the set, she can hear footsteps following her. She gasp when a hand grabbed her wrist softly.

   "Em please, I love-"Emma cut him off by raising her hand, silencing him.

   "No..don't dare say those three damn words! Tom, I am so done with you..what happened to the promise that you made to me huh? that you'll never stop loving me?"she spat, her words full of pain and venom.

"I know you're still mad at me and I don't expect you to forgive me now,but just remember that I will always love you. I just hope you'll give me a second chance." He stated tears running down his cheek. She just nodded trying to sink in everything he said. Even though she wanted to say more things, it seems like the words won't come out.

"So this is it then.. I hope you can move on after this,but I don't think our story will end here Em. I will do everything I can to continue our story. Just remember that no matter how many girls I'll date, you will still be the woman that owns the key to my heart." He said and took a deep breath.

"You too, I hope you'll move on after this....Goodbye Tom" She forced the words out of her mouth. After giving one last glance she walked away.

"Goodbye Em...for now" He spoke softly pain evident in his voice. Tom truly regretted meeting up with that whore. He knew that it was a bad idea but he still did it. The thing that Tom regretted most was kissing back to the kiss. He didn't know what came over him, maybe it was stress that he felt like kissing someone not thinking who that person was. He only knew one thing...he really messed up.

**************************
3 years later (present time)

Emma's POV

   Beep beep, I groaned hearing my alarm clock, well clearly telling me to get my ass off my bed. Once I finally got up from my bed, I noticed a heart-shaped necklace on my nightstand. Oh yeah, I forgot to get rid of that, I still remember him giving me that as my birthday present. It's been 3 years since my encounter with him and he finally moved on.

I'm happy for him though but sometimes it still hurts me thinking about him..about what we used to be. If you you're asking if I have a boyfriend? No, I don't. I finally got a hold of myself stopping whatever I was thinking knowing to whom it would lead. I walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I will be going to a birthday party tonight, to be exact,Dan's birthday party.

I wore a grey shirt and some sweatpants. I would be going to the gym today, I headed downstairs and grabbed the car keys. I don't really eat breakfast even though it is the most important meal of the day. I'm in L.A right now and will be staying here for a few months for some campaignes like the He For She. Dan and Rupert is already living here in L.A for a long time now, but they still visit London often.

"Umm.. Excuse me, can I have a picture with you?" I heard a cute little voice spoke behind me. When I turned around, I saw a cute little girl with a middle aged woman. "Sure" I walked up to her and took a picture of us. After some exchange of words, I finally drove to the gym.
*******
  I walked in the gym when I saw a familiar red haired girl using the tredmill. Bonnie. I sneaked up behind her quietly and spoke,"Didn't know you would be here" After her hearing my voice, she gasped and fell on the floor with a loud thud. Ok, maybe I scared her to much.

"Ugh! Do you really need to sneak up behind me like that?" She screeched clearly annoyed of what I did. After I mumbled 'sorry' to her she finally forgave me. Both of us headed to the boxing ring and did some routines of mine. I started doing this when I was so deppressed about the break up.Tom. Why does he have to be on my mind everytime! I really should move on now, I mean he moved on with Jade Olivia, then why can't I? Because a part of you still loves him, something whispered in my mind. Weird right? 

We finally got tired and started packed our things when Bonnie said something that caused me to freeze. "Hey um...Tom asked about you, you know? He asked if you have a boyfriend" she spoke hesitantly scared of my reaction. I looked up and met her worried eyes. "What did you say?" I asked my face, emotionless. Deep down I know that I was nervous due to my heart beating rapidly.

"I told him that, I don't know because we hadn't contacted each other for awhile now" She looked at me worriedly placing her hand on my shoulder. I nodded satistfied of what she told him. We were interrupted by my phone alarm telling me it's time to go home. After bidding Bonnie goodbye, I finally drive home and took a bath. When done I started to head downstairs and cooked some lunch. I cooked my favorite dish, buffalo wings with mashed potatoes.

I looked up to check the time and it says it's already 4pm so I stood up to get ready for the party.