Chapter 4

The next day finally came and Emma was trying to be the old her who is always happy, but she just can't. She is now standing in front of her mirror in her dressing room in the set. Today, they will be filming the scenes halfway to the ending and they only have a month left before the premiere of "The Deathly Hallows 2".

"Emma, your up next" Matthew interrupted snapping her out of her trance. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute" she answered while giving herself a last look on the mirror and ran a hand through her hair.

'Stay calm Emma, don't let him ruin your day'She thought to herself.

Emma walked out of the room and started her scenes.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]Break Time[[[[[[[[[[[

Emma went for a walk to have a fresh air. The truth is, she was really exhausted from the scenes today and she just want to get away from everything. She broked out of her trance when she heard soft footsteps behind her. "Em, are you alright?" Matthew asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm alright, It's just that... I don't know if I can still trust Tom."

"What did he really do to you? They told me about the cafe part but not the whole details" He stated, standing beside her and finding a way to comfort her.

"The truth is...I've been keeping a secret to you guys. That wasn't the first time I saw Tom with that McMillan girl. The first time that I've seen them together was in a restaurant, but I ignored the thought of what they might be doing behind my back so I kept it a secret. I thought it was a friendly dinner ,but now? I don't think so" she said, her voice hoarse. Emma was silently crying trying not to make a loud noise.

"It will be alright Em" Matt hugged her and tried to comfort her. Matt wished he could stop all the pain Emma felt, he couldn't bare watching her in such a vulnerable state. 'If this is what I get of giving everything I have to a person I fell over heels with, or should I say a person whom I love so much, then I don't want to fall in love again' She thought, promising to herself that she will never leave her heart in this kind of mess again.

*************
A/N:
Pls. don't kill me!!!! I know it's very very short but I am too lazy to continue. I know it's boring but I can assure you that the next chapter would be way better that this one. Peace!!!