Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted you to know that I was really hesitant at updating my story. I just noticed that each chapter that I post has the population of decreasing views or reads. I just thought that a lot of the readers doesn't want this story anymore. Aside from everything, I want to thank all of those readers who followed my book and has been very polite and nice to me through their comments. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I think that I will just have 15 chapters in this book, but don't worry because I am planning to create a new feltson story. I hope you guys could tell your other dramione or feltson friends to read my book. Thanks!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
3 months later

         Emma woke up to the sudden urge to throw up. She immediately run to the bathroom and threw up everything she ate from yesterday. After a while, she is still in front of the toilet ready to throw up again any minute now. She prayed for the dizziness she felt to go away as she walked to the sink and brushed her teeth trying to get rid of the taste of vomit from her mouth. She has been feeling this weird thing for 2 months now and she reminded herself to visit a doctor soon. Feeling better, she slowly headed to the kitchen and went for some cereals. She didn't know why she felt weird this day. It's like she gained some weight or something. Thinking that it might just be her silly assumptions, she stood up and got ready for her meeting with some friend.

      She was now stood in front of her mirror wearing a black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt that fitted her chest perfectly with a blue leather jacket. She left her hair down while applying some mascara and some nude lipstick. Feeling satisfied wither her appearance, she reached for her purse and headed out her house to her car. As she drove quietly, she let her mind drift off to the night she and Tom had spent. Tom never contacted her since the day she told him that they should just stay friends as of now. 'Is it really so easy for him to give up that fast?' She thought. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she saw the familiar name of her favorite coffee shop. Starbucks. As she walked in, she saw the woman that wanted to call for her. What surprised her was the state the woman is in.

  "Emma" Olivia called out, waving Emma to sit in front of her.

"Olivia you're-" Olivia cut her in by saying, "pregnant?"
Emma just nodded and asked her, "who's the father? Is it Tom?" She asked, quite guilty sleeping with Tom while he's having a baby.

Her eyes widen when jade shook her head no and told her about a guy whom she met before. Releasing a deep sigh, she stood up and walked to Olivia and hugging her. They were soon interrupted when Emma suddenly bolted to the restroom, Olivia following her worriedly. She puked everything she ate again and felt another wave of nausea hit her. "Em, are you alright?" Olivia knocked. "Yeah" she said her voice still raspy. "I'm kinda getting used to it, it's been happening to me for 2 months now" she added.

There was a long pause when she heard Olivia curse silently. "Emma...open up, now" she said, panic almost evident in her voice. Not wanting to anger a pregnant woman, Emma opened the door and went to the sink to wash her hands. " Emma, it's almost the end of the month, your period must have been over right?" She asked.
Emma thought for awhile and realized that she was supposed to have her period a week ago. "Not yet actually, a was to have it a week ago" she said quietly, not understanding why she was asking her this kind of questions. "Oh Merlin..." Olivia whispered. Emma turned to her friend and asked her if anything is wrong. "Was there also a time when you thought that the food you used to love smelled disgusting or bad?" She asked hesitantly. Not knowing she was into anymore Em nodded. Emma saw her gulp and whispered, "I think you're...pregnant"

****************
Emma's POV

My eyes widen as it all sinked in. I should have noticed! Those symptoms were know as symptoms of pregnancy. I looked at her not knowing what to do. "Have you slept with anyone?"

"Yes" I answered while I looked down. "It was 2 months ago, when we went clubbing" I whispered.

She looked at me curiously the asked, "with who?"
"Tom" I whispered. Her eyes widen and her hand flew to her mouth as she gasp. "Everything will be alright Em, how about we get some pregnancy test" hug Mr while asking. I just nodded as we walked out.

  When we got in the store, I rushed to where we can see the pregnancy tests and  bought 2 of it. As soon as I saw a bathroom, Olivia and I walked in and found it empty. Perfect. I went to one of the cubicles and followed the instructions on the box. After waiting for 2 mins., I looked at both tests to see that it has both 2 lines in it. Positive. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? How could I let this happen to me?! I don't know anything about taking care and raising a child.

    I slowly opened the door and walked to Olivia, feeling tears run down my cheeks. I sobbed while I hugged her. "I am pregnant, Olivia. What am I gonna do with it?" I sobbed uncontrollably. She comforted me for a while then spoke, "Don't do anything stupid Em, besides, you really need to tell this to Tom as soon as possible" she used her motherly voice. I nodded and thought about how I would tell Tom about my pregnancy.

      Let's just hope that everything will be alright like what you are telling me Olivia...let's just hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello my beloved readers! Hope I didn't surprise you much about Emma's pregnancy. Oh well, I am actually having some troubles with how Tom would find out about the pregnancy. I am really running out of ideas. Please to those of you who want to be part if the next chapter, I am asking for your help if you could give me some ideas. Please just message me. Thanks!!!

   <ChaizMendes>