Chapter 9

Emma's POV

As we walked in the club, I looked around looking for a certain blonde. I can see some people dancing, grinding with ones body and basically sucking faces. "Where are they" B asked out of nowhere. I looked around one more time then shrugged. After a few minutes of talking to Bonnie at the bar, she suddenly stopped talking then just stared at someone behind me. I turned to follow her gaze and saw Tom wearing a leather jacket and black trousers making him look like Tom Cruise. Yup, in short he's HOT. Wait! Why am I thinking these kind of things?! Fuck...

I finally looked away when I heard him say something. "Take a picture, it will last long" he spoke smirking slightly then wink at me. I don't know why but I suddenly felt a blush crawling its way to my cheeks. I heard Bonnie cough then turned to look at Tom. "So Tom, where's Jade?" I looked behind him to see no one. Where is she?

"U-um...she's not coming,and don't ask co'z I, myself don't know why" he grumbled. I know that there's something he's not telling us but kept my mouth shut. We then headed back to the bar and ordered some strong drinks. "Let's get wasted!!" Bonnie yelled while dancing to the beat of the music.

******************
1 and a half hour later

Woohooh!! I suddenly felt the urge to go to the dance floor and loosen up as I felt every alcohol I drank give me the effects. I started swaying my hips and made a sexy dance like what I did in the "Bling Ring". I felt arms snake its way around my waist as the person started grinding with my body, hugging me to his toned chest. I immediately reacted to his actions by grinding my body against his front making him groan as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

" Why don't we go home and continue this, huh Em?" He whispered, his voice showing how impatient he is. I instantly felt aroused as I nodded, walking with him out of the club.

We hopped onto his orange Lamborghini and headed to his apartment. I don't know if it's just the alcohol but it seems that I couldn't stop staring at Tom. This is Wrong. Even though, I can't seem to control myself. I guess I'll figure this out tomorrow when I sober up.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Warning:Smut scene (if you're not comfortable with this things pls just skip it. I promise you won't miss much for the following chapters. NOT FOR below 18 yrs. older)

We finally stop in front of a two story apartment. We stumbled inside then closed the front door immediately. Tom roughly pinned me on the wall, holding my hands above my head. Not wasting any time, we crashed our lips together as he tried to gain access to my mouth with his tongue. Of course not wanting to give in immediately, I denied him but gasped when he suddenly grabbed and squeezed my ass. The gasped made him slip his tongue in my mouth savouring me.

I started to run my fingers through his hair gripping it slightly making him groan while demanding me to jump so that he could carry me. Not breaking any contact he brought me upstairs to his room and laid me on his bed. As horny as we are right know, we started to undress each other as we kiss with much passion and love. He unclasped my bra and caressed my breasts with both hands and squeezing it slightly making me moan in pleasure. I started to do my part to pleasure him. I pushed him down to the bed and went to my knees, unbuttoning his trouser and pulled it off along with his boxers making his friend free and slap to his stomach co'z of its hugeness.
This made both of us naked now as I started to hold his member and ran my hand up and down multiple time teasing him, making him growl and moan my name. He went to grip my ponytail as I licked his tip then slowly taking him all. I started fastening my pace and grazed my teeth softly into his flesh making him grip my hair tight. After a few moments he suddenly spoke, "Em..I-im c-comi.." He wasn't able to finish as he released seconds later making me drink each and every last of his juice. I stood up and started kissing him as he laid me back on the bed as he hovered above me spreading my legs and sucking my nipples. He suddenly inserted one finger inside me making me grip the bed sheets and moan his name. "Ohhh...Tommm" I moan.
He starts to insert another two fingers , pumping inside me in a fast pace. Not long later I started to feel my climax. "Tom..I coming" I yelled in pleasure. He suddenly pulled out his fingers and placed his face on my womanhood as he drank all of my juice and lick it around. He then look up at me with his eyes full of list and desire apart from love.
"Now, let's head to the major part shall we?" He smirk then positioned himself in front of my womanhood and started to enter in me.
As you all know where this would end I wouldn't go further into detail but all I could say is that it was a night to remember.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
What's up guys! I hope that you were all satisfied with the smut part even though I didn't go further. It's just that it was my first time to write a smut. I'm sorry!