Sex Goddess: My Seductive Surrender

I pulled him close to me and whispered into his ear, “I’m ready.”

He nodded and continued kissing down my neck. His hands roamed over my body hungrily and he yanked my panties down. I felt his fingers draw circles on the inside of my thigh and I yearned for him to get closer to the hot spot pulsing between my legs. He stopped for a moment and pulled his hands away so he could take his pants off. When he did I saw the bulge in his boxer-briefs and gaped.

He smiled at my expression and guided my hand down to his erection. He put his lips back to mine and let me feel on him. I finally couldn’t handle it anymore. “I want it now.” I ripped his boxers off like an animal and bit his lip.

He groaned and lower himself closer to me. I felt the tip slide around before he settled it above my dainty entrance. I closed my eyes and pushed my hips farther, showing him I was ready. He grabbed one of my hips and pushed inside me. The pressure was painful at first, but soon the pressure was blissful. He grinded his hips on mine and I moaned as the tension between my legs grew more and more intense. I watched his facial expressions and saw that he was enjoying it too. He reached down and bit my earlobe gently. I grasped his shoulder with my nails as he dug in harder and he moaned in my ear.

Soon the tension between the both of us was on the brink of explosion. Just as I was tipped over the edge of ecstasy, my back arched and I let out a primal scream. Trevor ran his hand over my chest and shuddered into his own climax that was over quickly, but mine lasted for at least a minute, and I was still shaking when we both collapsed.

Panting, out of breath, Trevor grabbed me and kissed me deeply. “That was the best sex I’ve ever had.”

I grinned and closed my eyes. I was asleep before my heart slowed. But I kept worrying about something all night and I couldn’t put a finger on it. I just felt like I forgot something. Couldn’t be too important, right?