Sex Goddess: My Seductive Surrender [10]

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been busy working on my other stories and such. Thank you SO much for being patient with me, and thank you for reading :) Comment and vote to tell me what you think! :-* I love you 0,o

-----------------

Trevor got worse before he got better. He threw up at least two more times and his temperature went to 103. A thought crossed my mind that maybe we should take him to a hospital, but what could they do?

His mother was just as worried as me. Until one night he sat up and said he felt totally fine. I was confused and skeptical.

“Do, you just feel better?” I watched him as he got some clothes and got ready to take a shower.

“Yeah! I feel normal now.” He sounded normal, but the odds of him recovering completely were just slim to none. Even if he was a half breed.

“If you say so.” I walked over and felt his forehead. He still had a fever, but it was no where near as bad as it was.

He bent down and kissed my cheek. “I’m fine, ma.”

I shook my head and backed away. “How about you go brush your teeth before you get any closer to my face, okay?”

He chuckled and went into the bathroom. His breath still reeked of vomit.

I sat down on the bed as I began to feel dizzy. “Trevor?” I called to the bathroom but my words came out as a squeak. I fell back on the bed, suddenly exhausted as a rolling ache went through me. I tried to call out again, but I was too weak. I blacked out.

I awoke to Trevor’s worried face and the sound of his mother’s voice.

“Trevor, give her some space. She’ll come around.” It sounded like she was above me but I didn’t see her. I stared into Trevor’s eyes. They looked so tired.

“What happened?” My voice was raspy and it hurt to talk.

Trevor held a bottle of water to my mouth and I drank it willingly. “You fainted.”

I was suddenly very confused. “When?”

He sighed. “A few minutes ago. Do you feel alright?”

My head was pounding and that deep, rolling ache in my stomach was still there. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I sat up slowly and looked around.

Mr. and Mrs. Green were standing not too far away, and Trevor was sitting next to me on the bed.

“Did you take a shower?”

Trevor laughed and rolled his eyes. “Yeah.”

I nodded and looked down. “Why did I faint?”

Mrs. Green shrugged. “Did you feel bad, before?”

I thought about it. “Yeah I felt dizzy. And there was this… weird feeling in my stomach.”

“Maybe you were nauseous?” Trevor suggested.

Maybe that was it. “I’m not sure.”

“Well you don’t have a fever, so I’m not sure if you caught what Trevor had.” Mrs. Green got up and came to sit by me. “We found out what it was that made Trevor so sick. Robert and I made some calls and found out that a lot of half breeds are passing around a virus. They think it’s a monster flu virus and that’s why it can effect them. It kills humans.”

That made sense, but my fainting spell did not. “Oh okay. So it’s just like a stomach bug?”

She nodded. Mr. Green stepped out of the room.

“What did you eat today, Kate?” Trevor took my hand.

“Nothing. But it usually doesn’t bother me not to eat.” I had never been sick, for any reason.

“Well from now on make sure you eat a little something, okay?”

I tried a smile and nodded. “Yes ma’am.”

She chuckled. “You make me feel so old when you say that Kate.”

“I’m sorry.”

She shook her head with a smile and left the room.

Trevor sighed and laid me back down on the bed. “So are you sure you feel okay?”

My stomach was rolling and my head was swaying back and forth dangerously. “For the most part.”

Trevor laid his head on my chest. “I brushed my teeth.”

I smiled at him. “Thanks.”

He lifted his head and kissed me.

I felt my nausea spike. “No.” I pushed him away and turned over. “I’m tired.”

“But I just wanted to kiss you!”

“No!”

“Okay.” He whined.

He fiddled with the back of my shirt for a minute as I closed my eyes and concentrated on my breathing. “I love you.” He whispered it against my back.

“I love you too.” Speaking made me even more nauseated, so I decided to take a nap.

I awoke to yelling and chaos.