Sex Goddess: My Seductive Surrender [3]

Schools in Hayne, South Dakota were very wealthy. We had two chemistry labs and a huge gym. The tour took up a whole half of the day. When we got home we were exhausted. As I reviewed my schedule, I noticed that Trevor hadn’t even looked at his. He was sitting in a chair in his room reading a book.

“Are you going to go over your schedule?”

He looked up and shook his head.

“Ookay. Are you okay?”

He slapped the book shut and glared at me. “I’m trying to read! Could you go nag someone else?” He opened it back up and went back to ignoring my presence.

That was the rudest thing he’d ever said to me. I took a magazine off of his shelf and hurled it at him, nailing his straight in the nose. “Stop acting like a bitch, Trevor. If I did something wrong, tell me.”

He rubbed his nose and pulled the book up farther in front of his face.

I sighed and stormed out of the room. His father was just coming out of his office and I practically flew down the stairs to meet him. He stopped, startled by my frantic approach.

“Hey! Sorry. Can I talk to you for a second?” I knew that Trevor could hear me, but I was just voicing my concerns for him.

His dad nodded.

“Trevor’s been really… Touchy, lately. And I was just wondering if he gets like this a lot. I’ve only known him for a couple months.”

“Trevor was always like that around us before you. It just seems to me that he’s finally comfortable enough around you to act like himself. Consider his rudeness a good thing, even.” He smiled and walked out the door.

Well that sucked. I thought it would never actually happen in real life that you move in with a man and only then you find out what they’re really like. This sucked. I brooded and thought for about and hour, then got up off the couch and marched back into Trevor’s room. I was determined and ready to get what I wanted.