Sex Goddess: My Seductive Surrender [4]

I didn’t get what I wanted. We just ended up yelling and throwing punches and having hot make up sex. It wasn’t all that bad, but it was far from what I was trying to accomplish. It went a little something like this,

“Why do you have to be so annoying?” *SMACK*

“Why do you have to be so cryptic then?!” *PUNCH*

“I HATE YOU!” *KISS*

“I never want to see you again!” *KISS*

Our fights are just fun like that. But afterwards I felt unaccomplished. We were lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. Trevor had his hands behind his head, satisfied.

“I really want to know why you’re being standoffish about us. It just seems weird to me.”

He rolled his eyes and looked at me. “Do you have to ruin my moment?”

I sighed and gave up. He was just being a douche. “I’m sorry.” I got up and went to my room. I felt weird walking through the house naked, even though no one was home.

I heard him get up too and put clothes on. I got in my room and curled up under the covers. He came in and tried to cuddle with me.

“No. I don’t want to cuddle with you. I want to be left alone.”

Trevor found his way under the blankets and grabbed me before I could elbow him in the gut. “Katie, you know I love you.”

I groaned. “Stop it.”

“And you know that I always want to be near you because you make me sooo happy, Katie.”

“Oh no stop!”

“Don’t you understand how much I looooove you?”

“Okay! Okay! Damn, you don’t have to make me feel like a complete sap.” I hate it when he does that. He just makes me feel all mushy.

I felt him smile against my hair. “It’s my own perfected form of seduction. Do you like it? It only works on you.” He kissed my hair. “And my history teacher back in Canada, but mostly just you.”

I laughed. “I love you too.”

“We will stay in the same room, Kate. Just give me some time to adjust. I haven’t had a real relationship in about 100 years, and I’d like to take it slow.” He put his hands on my waist. “Even though we live together.”

I laughed and understood what he meant. I had never had a relationship before, but I supposed that some people handle things differently. When I thought about it, taking things slow would be nice. It would give us a chance to get to know each other better.

“Alright. Reasonable enough.”

He relaxed behind me and sighed in relief.

“But I still don’t see why we can’t switch it up and you come to my room sometimes.”

He chuckled. “I just see this as your personal space. I think it’s important for you to have a place to go when we’re fighting or something that is untouched by me. Who knows? Maybe one day you won’t be able to stand my very presence. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to come into your own room where you know I’ve never been?”

He sounded so cute when he was concerned for my feelings.

“You’re right, you’re right. But I honestly can’t see me ever hating your presence.” I took his hands and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

“You never know.” He shrugged.

“Nahh, I know.”

We napped under the covers in my bed for about two hours until we were awoken by yelling downstairs, and the sound of glass breaking.