15 | drunk

I apply a final coat of liquid lipstick and then ruffle my hair once again. I step out of Mika's bathroom and step into her gigantic suite.

Mika's bedroom is painted a light blue color and is adorned with white wood furniture. White fluffly rugs are spread throughout the heated wooden floor and there's a tv area filled with couches and a gigantic plasma flat screen near the windows.

Mika and Ava are lounging on the couches as I step into the bedroom.

"Ready girls?" I grab my bag and smirk at them. They both get up and we exit the bedroom, cruising through Mika's gigantic home.

I found out that her grandfather is the CEO of one of the biggest technology companies in Asia which her mother helps administer. Mika's father was studying business in Tokyo to assume his own father's company when he met her mother and they fell in love. They decided to spend some time living in Japan before moving to America, but Mika and her family always visit Tokyo.

We enter the gigantic garage and near Mika's large jeep wrangler. Various other cars are parked there, ranging from flashy sports cars to trucks and SUVs. I sit on the leather passenger seat besides her and Ava climbs on the back, the three of us balancing on our heels.

Mika's wearing a skin-tight rose dress and silver stilettos while Ava's wearing a deep blue crop top and skirt which make her flaming hair seem vibrant. I'm clad in a white bandage dress  and sky high red heels which englongate my legs. Mika turns the radio on and blasts the sound up when a Drake song comes on. We sing-shout the song and laugh at the lack of pitch each if us have.

We arrive at Nick's house in no time and find a spot to park which is round the corner. The music can already be heard down the dark street along with voices from the party. We walk towards the house side by side along with other people arriving.

The front lawn of the house is crowded with people from school. They're already smoking and drinking and some people already seem drunk on the alcohol provided by Nick. We cross the pathway, people glancing towards us and whispering while others say hello to us as we make our way to the door.

As I enter the dark room, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes intensify and the music envelops me. The house is packed with bodies, some making out, some dancing on the makeshift dancefloor in the living room.

"Luna! You came," says Nick who throws an arm over my shoulders and I subtly shrug him off, "come on, let me fix you girls a drink."

We follow him through the house while passing through the tv room, where a game of beer pong is taking place. We enter the spacious kitchen where food and various types of liquor are stacked on the counter and Nick pulls an assortment of them out.

"I'm going to make you my signature drink," he smirks while slurring his words. I look at the girls and the three of us laugh at his inebriated state and wait for Nick to finish his creation.

He finally hands each one of us a cup and I take a sip. The drink tastes sweet, like cherries or some other berry, and it doesn't taste too strong. I take another drink and savor the alcohol, liking the taste of the red concoction.

"Thanks Nick, this is really good," he smiles at me and tips his head.

"You girls enjoy the party. I'll be around if you need me," I feel him eyeing my figure before he leaves and I choose to ignore it.

"Let's walk around," says Ava, and we leave the kitchen. The crowd is getting more crowded by the minute and he have to maneuver around people to get to the other rooms.