26 | please you

I enter his studio apartment and I notice that the kitchen counter is set for two. The smell of something marvelous reaches my nose and makes my stomach growl. What was the last time I ate, anyways?

He closes the door and my eyes follow his figure as he walks towards the kitchen. I follow him and sit on one of the stools in front of the counter, watching him work his magic. He grabs a bottle of wine from besides him and pours himself a glass, then lifting the clear glass to his perfectly sculpted lips. Alexander puts a lid on a pan and turns towards me with the glass on his hand.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He analysis my face and my eyebrow quirks upwards.

"Why is that?" I ask him and he takes another sip.

"After everything that happened I thought that you would be... hesitant." he chooses his words carefully. I liked what happened. It's true that i'm nervous and even a little scared, but i'm here out of my own will.

"I-I want to be here," I stammer and then gain my composure back, clearing my throat, "Now what are you cooking over there?"

"Parmesan risotto." he says and I feel myself practically salivating.

"What is it with you and good food?"I mummer and he laughs at my comment. He places the glass of wine on top of the counter and rests both of his large hands on the marble surface. He's wearing a v-neck long sleeved shirt which is rolled up to his elbows, making the veins and masculine hairs on his arms stand out. His hands are strong and large and sensual, making me remember them running down my navel for the billionth time today.

I grab his crystal wine glass and raise it to my lips. I take a deep drink of the burgundy liquid, feeling the taste of it dancing around my tastebuds. His eyes are locked onto mine, watching my lips, my actions, my eyes. A trickle of wine escapes from the corner of my mouth and before I can react his thumb is wiping the liquid from my skin in a viciously slow pace, making my skin feel on fire. He brings the pad of his thumb to his mouth and sucks on it and I feel the temperature rising around me.

I take my jacket off as he walks behind me and then I feel his hands grabbing it. He places the jacket on the couch and then I suddenly feel his chest against my back. I watch as his arm reaches in front of me and grabs my plate, then procedes to grab his own in the process. Once he's gone, I feel the warmth leaving my back and I almost whimper in process.

He's doing this on purpose. And it's working. 

Alexander serves our intricate dishes and then he sits down besides me. I feel the energy flowing between us and I try to concentrate on the marvelous food in front of me instead. We eat in silence, none of us knowing what to say in the tense sexual energy between us and I stare at his muscled arm. I can't manage to finish my plate and i'm done before he is.

I look at his beautiful profile and the way the muscle in his jaw ticks as he chews. His face is so masculine but so young and vulnerable at the same time. The stubble in his jaw is lighter than his hair color and without thinking I lift my hand up. My fingers caress his neck and then trail upwards onto his jaw, where I let my fingers trace it. He swallows and I watch the muscles in his neck work as I draw his cheekbones with my fingers.

He closes his eyes and then takes a deep breath.

"Luna, listen to me. I don't want you to feel pressured." He says strongly.

"What?" I ask absentmindedly, my mind focused on his beautiful face.

"We don't have to do anything tonight. Earlier today in the darkroom... that was careless of us, and I don't think that I should be doing that to you."