27 | french toast

I'll have to bathe myself in holy water after writing this chapter oh my god. 

***

I woke up with the sound of raindrops hitting the glass of the windows. Grey light streamed in from the linen curtains, bathing the room with shadows. I lift my head from the pillow, the surface considerably less soft than the chest I slept on.  As I throw the comforter off of my body the cold air touches my naked skin and goosebumps form all over me.

I stand up and grab his shirt from the ground, the hem barely covering my ass. Then, I open his wardrobe and fish around until I find a pair of thick woolen socks and place them on my cold feet. The apartment is quiet save for the sound of the rain, and I silently walk through the corridor and towards the dark living room.

He's sitting on one of stools in front of the kitchen island and his bare back faces me. He's absorbed with something in front of him, his attention focussed on it. I take a minute to look at him. Alex is wearing grey sweatpants that hang loosely from his hips and the muscles in his back are flexed and visible as his strong arms are propped on the marble counter. He's beautiful. And he also makes me salivate with how yummy he looks.

I walk towards him in a straight line, the sound of my steps softened with the wool socks on my feet. As I wrap my arms around his torso and push my chest against his back in one swift movement, and I feel him jump as with surprise as I startle him and break his intense concentration.

"Hey." I say near his ear and he turns his profile towards me. He spins the chair around until he's facing me, and there's a smile on his face.

"Good morning." He cocks his head to the side and looks at me. "sleep well?"

"It's been a while since I've slept that well actually." I admit and he smirks.

"What is it?" I ask him as his smile grows.

"Well. Anytime you have any trouble sleeping you know where to find me. I can surely help you out." He answers, his voice lowering a few octaves and becoming huskier as he finishes. I feel my face heating up and I look at my feet in utter embarrassment. Then I look at his laughing face again and give him a push.

"Shut up." I say and walk towards the other side of the island and into the walk-in kitchen. "I'm making breakfast." 

"Let me do it." He says and starts rising from the chair.

"Nope. You always cook." I answer and gesture for him to sit down with a stern look on my face. He laughs and shakes his head amusedly, then goes back to the papers in front of him without arguing.

I grab all the ingredients to make french toast and place them on the counter. I open the cabinets until I find a bowl and whisk the wet ingredients together, and once i'm done with that I grab a frying pan and turn the heat on. I place the soaked pieces of bread on the frying pan and the smell of fried goodness soon started to waft through the room. Once they looked done I turned the heat off and then bent over to find the plates.

When I got up again I felt his hands on my hips and his front pressed to me.

"Don't ever bend down without underwear in front of me and not expect anything to happen." He whispers dead serious on my right ear, his full lips touching my earlobe and making me shiver. He suddenly bites down on it and pushes his hips onto my behind at the same time, making me whimper and arch my back.

His large left hand travels from my hip to my leg, and his long fingers graze the inside of my thigh. He starts traveling upwards excruciatingly slowly, making me hot and bothered as his fingers traveled higher. Alexander suddenly pushed my legs open with his other hand as his left one still travelled towards my throbbing pussy, giving him more room to explore.