Suspicion

The food was okay, there was plenty, Anne had a horse, which was fine since Sugar can finally talk to someone, and we had a roof over our heads.

Okay what's the catch?

The nine of us were in "my" room. The notes we'd gotten from the Institute were spread out on my bed.

I put my hand over it as I tried to call the powers of the Fates to show me who they were and where they were at.

A tap on our door interrupted us. The door opened as I stopped the power and Anne poked her head around the door.

"Hey, guys, sleepy yet? Krystal? Want to get ready for bed?"

I glanced at Max as I felt her glare at Anne, huh Mama bear doesn't share her cubs.

I gathered all the papers and put them back in the scroll. I sighed and laid on my back staring at the ceiling.

"Night Evan,"

And I felt sleep welcome me with it's claws out.

~~~~~

"My Pharaoh, prince Heba wishes to see you."

I looked down at my feet, wha the? I wasn't wearing my jeans, I was wearing a kilt of sorts with a seagreen sash. I had white slipper like shoes and had gold bands on my legs, I looked to my arms and saw a gold bracket on both my biceps.

"Pharaoh? Are you alright?"

My head snapped up to see a blonde teen, a priest of sorts.

"Of course Joseph, what did my son wish to speak to me about may I ask?"

Why did I say that, how did I know his name was Joseph? When did I have a son?

"He wishes to speak of your arrangement for him."

I froze. what?!

Why would I marry my own son off?

"Of course," My body started to disappear, I was entering the next dream.

It was Annabeth, her stomach was a little bigger, suddenly Drew runs in, smiling.

"Annabeth! Is Percy back yet?!"

Annabeth stared at her blankly. "Who?"

I was pulled away from the dream before I got to hear Drew's response.

"Carter! Stop messing around!" a roar was heard

~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start. I ran outside and saw someone I wouldn't have thought to be here.

"Hiccup? What are you doing here?!"

The brunette Dragon rider looked shocked to see me.

"Percy? What are you doing here in Virginia?! Never mind, I'm here to tell someone named Max, don't trust the watch dog, what ever that mean, do you know anyone by that name?Manny wanted me to tell this Max that message since I was the closest."