The family split

Percy: Sagario doesn't own me

Leo: Nor me

Yuugi: Nor me

The flock: Nor us

All: our authors Rick Riordan, James Patterson, and Kazuki  Takahashi do

Me: Thanks guys, well let's begin

~~~~~~

It's not even everyday you see kid float a good eight feet in the air.

I was in Pre-Calculus (A/N he is a junior) listening to the teacher drone on about a theory, I believe the Pathagram theory when I heard Yuugi gasp softly. I glanced at him then saw the look of surprise in his face. My face marries a small frown when I see Angel surrounded by some girls as she jumps in the air.

"Max isn't going to be happy about this," I mumbled as the period ended.

And I was right. Max confronted Angel about the incident so fast that Leo was struggling to not laugh.

"Max— What!—...Ari is here—...WHAT?!"

Her eyes fell on the van as it opened. "Want a ride, kids?" asked the Eraser in the passenger seat, who hadn't morphed yet. My eyes fell behind him and what I saw surprised me...why is Max next to Ari? I glanced behind me and paled, great now there are two Max, one was enough for everyone.

"Showtime, folks! Max is mine!" Ari shouted in glee.

"Which one," I mumbled as I took my book of spells out.

"Accio Ari!" With that Ari suddenly went airborne towards me as I got ready to punch him.

"Well...that was anticlimactic," Leo said with a sweatdrop as Ari was already fifteen miles from us and the other Erasers where tied up with vines. I smiled sheeply as we left them there.

~~~~~~

"What happened to you?" Anne cried. Oh wouldn't you like to know. I felt a prick at the back of my head and I glared at Angel making her flinch as the prick stopped. I felt a glance at the back of my head, Nudge apparently saw me glare at Angel. I looked at her and mouthed 'later', with that she nodded and turned back to Anne.

"Rabbits?" Anne asked, apparently confused. What? Max giggled, which sounded weird for a tomboy. "That's lapin. Or, more correctly, leporid. Not lupine."

A look of realization crossed Anne's face. "Oh. Wolves,"

"Erasers are human-wolf hybrids," I said getting an orange from the fruitbowl. "They were created to be weapons of sorts. In the S.C.H.O.O.L. they are guards, the second layer of security. The punishers. Since we escaped, Erasers have been tracking us. I believe this is the longest we've gone without them finding us. Well that the flock knows about," I said as I started to eat the peeled orange.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Anne asked, concern on her face.

Leo and I raised a brow. "We thought you knew. I mean you know a lot about us, we weren't keeping the physco-wolf-boys a secret or something." I snickered at the nickname Leo gave the Erasers, I might just call them that to anger them.