Chapter 2

Xiomara on top. Hope you enjoy this chapter!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Mate"

We stay looking into each other's eyes for what feels an eternity but in reality it's only been a couple of seconds.

I get brought back to reality when someone bumps into me. We break eye contact and I turn back to go to Margaret. I ignored the urge to look back and push through the crowd. I finally find Margaret and resume dancing with her.

"Hey where did you go?"

"I just needed some air."

"Oh ok. Are you okay though?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

She nods her head and smiles at me before grabbing my hand and resuming to dance. We're dancing and having a good time until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a cute guy stretching his hand out to me.

"Hey do you want to dance?"

"Yeah sure."

I smile and take his hand. He starts leading us to the middle of the dance floor and I can't help but look over to where Brandon is to see him already staying at me, specifically at the guy. I ignored it and keep following the guy to the middle.

I mean he's Brandon Greys, he's known for sleeping with girls and throwing them away like a used tissue the following day and I wouldn't want to be the next girl on that list.

We finally get to the middle of the dance floor and we start dancing. He grabs my hips and we start moving to the rhythm of the music. I can feel Brandon's stare but I just choose to ignore it and have fun. I turn around and inch my face closer to the guy until he closes the space and we start making out. My hand travels up to his hair and I'm about to pull him closer when someone pulls him off. I look up to see none other than Brandon himself.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Um anyone with eyes would know that I was making out with that guy and having a good time."

"I'm serious."

"So am I."

I don't know where this body of confidence was coming from but it felt good to have all the power.

"You're coming with me."

He grabs a hold of my wrist and tightens his grip. He just stared at me his eyes changed from blue to black. He was struggling to control his wolf as you could visibly see him shaking and his grip on my wrist was tightening by the second.

"Let me go."

I try pulling my wrist out of his grasp but I can't get loose.

"Brandon let me go."

His grip loosens a bit and I take that opportunity to pull at my wrist again and thankfully he lets go. I look down at my wrist to see it starting to bruise and I let out a low growl. He scoffs and grabs my arm as he proceeds to drag me up the stairs. A tingly feeling in my stomach rises at the sparks flowing through my arm due to the mate bond.

We go into a room and as soon as the door closes he kisses me roughly. I respond eagerly as I feel the tingly feeling in my stomach rise. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. He makes his way to the bed and we break apart to remove our clothes, we start making out again and by the time we break apart we're out of breath.

I'm laying on the bed as he trails kisses down to my breasts. He goes up to my neck and leaves a few hickey's here and there. He's placed at my entrance as he proceeds to kiss me roughly. Without warning he enters me. At first it hurts but then all I can feel is pleasure rushing through me.

"Brandon!" I moan.

He looks at me and raises his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Don't hold back."

I say which came out as a whisper. With that said nothing was holding him back and his wolf came out. His eyes turning pitch black. I let my wolf, Rosaline, take over as well. It was an hour when they let us have control again and Brandon located his face in my lower area and started licking me. Soon I came and he just kept licking. We were both exhausted and decided to rest for a bit before moving on to another round.

It was around noon when I woke up. I sat up and all the memories from the previous night came rushing back. I smiled at the memories but that all ended when I noticed Brandon was nowhere to be found. Him and his clothes were nowhere in sight and I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I quickly put my clothes on and rushed out of the bedroom. I run down the stairs trying to avoid all the passed out people and run out the door. The sun blinds me for a second but when my vision clears I see Brandon walking down the driveway.

"Brandon wait."

He turned around looking annoyed and I dreaded what was going to happen next.

"This shouldn't have happened. My wolf wanted you and the mate bond wasn't helping."

"What so you mean?"

"If you thought we were gonna be a happy family you thought wrong because none of that is going to happen."

I just stare at him too shocked to say anything. He just rolls his eyes and turns around to walk away. I reach my hand out and grab a hold of his arm.

"You can't do that. We're mates!"

He just scoffs and clears his throat before turning around to face me.

"I Brandon Greys, reject you Xiomara Reyes as my mate."

I felt the whole world crashing down while he just got in his car and left me standing there. After a while I managed to get myself together and I called Margaret to come pick me up. She arrived in less than 10 minutes and I told her about everything that happened after we parted ways on the dance floor.

"I'm so sorry that happened. Hopefully you'll be able to find someone better than that idiot."

"Thanks. What about you? Did you have any fun last night?"

"I'll tell you about that later. Did you guys at least use protection when you had sex."

I think back on it and curse under my breath when I don't remember him putting a condom on.

"Girl you know about his history. How did you not think to use a condom?"

"Well I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay don't worry. We'll just get you tested and  get you some pregnancy tests."

Margaret grabs my hand and gives it a light squeeze as she takes me home.

I get lost in all the questions running through my head but the one that really makes me worry is,

'What if I am pregnant?'