Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to
sammie_sangster.
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Xiomara's POV

        Darkness. That's all I see, everywhere I turn I see black. I can see myself clearly even though it's dark and it's just been me here so it's been kinda boring.
I think it's been days that I've been stuck here. I'm walking around when all of a sudden the ground starts spinning and I black out for a bit. When u regain consciousness I'm in a black room again however now my wolf is present and is licking my face. I push her away and glare at her,

"Why did you do that?"

She points over to a bright looking portal.

'This will lead you back to the real world.'

I hear her voice fill the- whatever this is. I look back at Rosaline and hug her, she cuddles into me and then slighlty pushes me towards the bright thing. I give her a small smile and then walk towards the bright light.
________________

          I crack my eyes open and when my eyes adjust I look around not recognizing the room. I'm about to move but feel an arm around my waist. I look down at the arm and trace it to its owner, a smile plasters on my face as I see my little baby boy sleeping next to me. I wrap an arm around him and he cuddles more into me, I put my other arm on my belly and am surprised when I feel a slighlty large bump on my stomach. What the hell?! How long was I out for?
        I look around the room until they land on a figure slumped on a chair. I look around me and when I spot a water bottle I pick it up and aim at the person. I throw it and the water bottle successfully hits them. They bolt upright and when I see who the person is butterflies fill my tummy and I see his eyes water.

"Good morning sleeping nightmare." I say but due to my lack of water it comes out raspy.

"Shut up."

He says chucking and wiping his eyes. He bends down to collect the water bottle before making his way towards me. He hands the water bottle to me and I take it from his hands gulping the water down.

"Thanks." He nods and sits down next to me.

"Now tell me how long was I put for."

"You were out for..."

"Trystan I want you to tell me, please."

He looks over at me worriedly before rubbing his neck uncomfortably and shifting in his seat. He's about to answer me but gets cut off when the door opens and in comes the pack doctor. She sees I'm awake and rushes over to me, I lay parker to my side and sit up so the doctor can do her thing. She leaves the room satisfied and I get up from the bed and get up to stretch my stiff body. Once I do that I sit on Trystan's lap and lean into him, his smell engulfing me making me relax and lean into him more.

"Four months."

   I look up questioningly at him and he looks down at me with a sad smile.

"You were in a coma for four months."

    I'm pretty sure my eyes are the size of saucers. Four months?! But...

"Wait, but isn't my stomach too big for the baby to just be four months. When Parker was four months he wasn't this big."

A smile takes over his face and he just rubs my belly.

'Can you bring  me a change of clothes and toiletries please.' I mind link her.

   Within minutes there's a knock on the door and my parents come bursting through the door. They freeze when they see me sitting on the bed and my mother starts sobbing while my father stands behind her holding back his tears. I get up from the bed and go hug them, we stay like that for a while until I see Parker stirring and he sits up rubbing his eyes. He sees me with my parents and just stays there staring. I let go of my parents and go towards Parker, when I'm close enough I hear him whisper,
'Mommy?'

"Yes baby it's me."

"Are you really awake? This isn't a dream?" My eyes start tearing up and I say,

"No this isn't a dream baby."

I hug him pulling him close to me as I hear him sobbing. My poor baby he had to go through all this. It broke me when he said he dreamed of me waking up just to go back to reality and realize it wasn't true.
________________
      My appearance was terrifying when I looked in the mirror. I literally got scared and stumbled backwards when I caught sight of my appearance. I even started questioning if Parker cried because of me waking up or because I scared him. But once I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed I definitely looked better than before. I convinced the pack doctor to let me go as long as I came once a week to get check ups. Trystan is out signing the release papers while I'm in the room with Parker and my parents. He comes through the door and says,

"I've signed the release papers. You're ready to go?"

"Yeah. How are we gonna tell the others that I'm awake?"

"Leave that to me."

That's all he said before we got out the hospital and started making our way home.
__________________
Trystan's POV

        We make it to the house and I've already told Xiomara my plan on the way here. Within minutes there's a knock on the door and I open it to see Margarret, Nathan, and Brandon. I let them in and we start talking in the living room when there's a knock on the door. Margarret gets up and goes to open it, we hear he let out a scream so we rush over to her.
(I was going to end it here but decided to continue it.)

   When we get to her she's on the floor with Xio and they're both crying. The other two men are frozen on the spot while I approach the sobbing girls and wrap my arms around both of them. Soon the other two join in and are crying too. I look up to see Xiomara's  mother and father taking a picture of us. Soon parker comes out too and says,

"Hey! Why wasn't I invited into the hug?"

   We all chuckle and open our arms up. Soon we're all hugging each other on the floor in the front of the house and I can't help bit think. This is my family, this is where I belong. I've finally found my home.
_______________
Xiomara's POV
(This was before Margarret came out.)

       I went out the back door like Trystan told me too and within minutes I hear a knock on the door so I start making my way around the house to the front. I knock on the door and hear someone's footsteps. Margarret opens the door and when she sees me standing there she yells before running at me and tackling me in a hug. We fall to the ground crying our eyes out and just embracing each other. Soon more footsteps approach us and then there are arms around the both of us, I look up to see Trystan, Nathan, and Brandon all crying.

"Hey! Why wasn't I invited into the hug?"

   Says Parker which manages to get a chuckle out of us. Now we are all hugging, including my parents and I look at Trystan with a smile and he gives me one in return. I notice his eyes are shining with happiness and I bury my face into his chest.