Chapter 11

On top is how Xiomara's stomach looks at 8 weeks. I work hard on these chapters but please lmk what you guys think of them.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
"Congratulations it's a boy!"

"I told you it was going to be a boy."

Trystan hugs me and the doctor gives me something to wipe the gel off my stomach.

"I'll come back in a minute. I'm going to go get the ultrasound pictures."

"Can you make five more copies please?"

"Of course."

  She leaves and Trystan helps me get up from the bed. The doctor soon returns with the ultrasound pictures and I put them in my bag, I'll be sure to give them out when they come over next time. We get in the car and drive back to the house but on the way I get a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number-
I have my eyes on you.

   Underneath the message is a picture of me getting out of the doctor. I show Trystan the picture and he growls. When we get to the house I run inside and up to my room where I lock the door and go to hide in a little space that's hidden in my walk-in closet.

"Babe, please let me in. I know your hiding in there."

"How did you get in here? I locked the door."

"I picked the lock and I can get in here as well if you don't let me in."

  I get out from my hiding spot and take the lock off the door. I drop to my knees and start crying.
Why does this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this?
Who the fuck is this asshole that wants to hurt me and my baby boy?

Those were the thoughts that were running through my head.

"Don't cry. You guys are everything to me now and that asshole will have to kill me before he gets to you or our son okay."

"Okay." To clear the mood up I start conversation on our baby.

"So now that we know it's a boy we need to buy clothes, pick a name, make the nursery, and plan the baby shower."

"Yeah. I'm excited to get to see our little one. I'm glad I got to meet you Xiomara because this feels like a real family. Our little family." He carries me and lays us down on the bed.

"Why don't you move into this room. It has a lot of space to fit more furniture and another walk-in closet and you sleep here all the time."

"Alright. I'll move my stuff in tomorrow and we'll go out to buy the furniture."

  We stay in bed for about two hours after we go downstairs to start on dinner. I put some music on and we start dancing along while making the food. By the time we're done it's around six and we eat. During dinner we discussed the topic of names for the baby and the nursery. By the time we go up to our room it's eight but with all that's been happening I'm exhausted. I know the stress isn't good for the baby but I just can't stop thinking about the man and that he's capable of harming my baby. I fall asleep in Trystan's arms and doze off to the sound of his humming.

   I open my eyes but close them again due to the sun's harsh light. I open them again and my eyes get used to the light. Since Trystan isn't up yet I decide to get a bottle of freezing water from downstairs and go up to the room so I can pour it on him. I go next to his side of the bed and pour it on him. He sits up fast with water dripping from his hair and looks at me while I'm on the floor laughing my ass off.

"So you think this is funny?"

   I can't answer him because I'm a laughing mess on the floor so he picks me up and walks downstairs and out the door. When I see where he's heading I start screaming.

   "No Trystan! Put me the fuck down. You better fucking put me down you asshole!"

"What if I don't put you down?" He asks with a smirk.

"Then I won't take you with me to the next baby's appointment and you won't move into my room."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"Well, I'm sure of what I'm about to do now."

   He says running towards the pool and jumping in with me in his arms. We resurface and I splash him with water. We play in the water for a while more until Trystan notices I'm trembling. We get out and head upstairs to our room. I go into the bathroom and start the water. I go to my room to see Trystan is shaking just as bad as me.

"Do you want to shower together?" I ask him.

"Do you want to?"

"Sure. I'm comfortable enough to be in the shower with you."

  We start stripping from our clothes and get into the warm water. He bends down a bit so I wash his hair and when I'm done he starts washing mine. I'm about to get out of the shower when he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. He starts trailing kisses down my neck and picks me up so I'm wrapping my legs around his waist. We look each other in the eyes and I see lust in his eyes. I bring my face closer to his and we start kissing passionately. We break apart when we're out of breath and I peck him one more time on the lips before I get out of the shower.

"Make sure to take a very cold shower babe."

   I say looking back at him with a smirk. He looks down at his little buddy and mutters a 'fuck' as he proceeds to turn the water back on. I dress into my pajamas and lay down on the bed. I feel myself dozing off but feel someone tucking me into bed and then laying next to me after wrapping their arms around me. I turn around to see Trystan and he's looking down at me. I kiss him and lay against his chest my belly making it a bit uncomfortable. Trystan rubs my belly and kisses my forehead. I fall asleep with thoughts of my little baby boy coming soon.