Chapter 34

This chapter is dedicated to
bitchface97
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
Trystan's POV

   It's been two days and Parker has been trying to hide his feelings and act like he's fine but I hear him when it's late at night and he cries for his mom.
   I left the twins with Margarret and since Alexandria was there Parker decided to stay as well. I didn't oblige since when he saw her his mood seemed to lighten up. So I left him and got in the car, I started going in the direction of Brandon's pack house and when I arrived two pack members checked me and asked me what's my purpose for coming here before letting me in.
   I go into the pack house and up to his office. I knock on the door and enter once I hear a 'come in', pushing the door open he seems surprised that it's me but composes himself. I sit in the chair in front of his desk and get to the point of why I came here,

"Good afternoon Brandon, I'm afraid that my visit isn't for something nice."

"Good afternoon, how's Parker doing since he hasn't come over in a while? And how's Xiomara?"

"Well that's what I came to talk to you about. Xiomara...she died two days ago and we've all been trying to deal with her loss."

   I see his fists clench and when he speaks his voice wavers,

"H-how? She was f-fine the last time I-I saw her."

"She...died giving birth to the twins. She said she knew she was going to die but didn't tell anyone about it. She left a letter for you and this is the invitation for her funeral."

   I say as I hand him both envelopes. He takes them and I nod in salute as I exit his office.

Brandon's POV

    He hands me the envelopes before nodding at me and heading out my office. Once he's down the hall I get up from my chair and start punching the wall repeatedly. That doesn't satisfy my anger so I throw the chairs to the other side of the room and throw everything off my desk. I grab a picture frame with the picture they took of Xiomara, Parker, and me on my birthday. She looked so happy and beautiful that day. I sit on the floor with the picture in my hand and let the tears out.
    I hear someone knocking the door to my office and I yell,

"GO AWAY!"

   Nonetheless the person ignores me and pushes the door open. I pick my head up to see Nathan giving me a sad smile.

"I told you to go away Nate."

"I know but then what type of best friend would that make me?"

"A terrible one."

"Exactly."

   He says before sitting next to me and taking the picture from my hand.

"We're all trying our best to keep it together and move on. I understand it's hard for you because she was your mate but imagine how Trystan and Parker are doing. The guy has to raise three kids on his own, two of them being newborns. Those kids, they are going to go through life without their mom. I know you'll miss her, fuck we all will but flipping your furniture and punching holes in the walls won't bring her back."

"You know you could've just said the last sentence instead of your speech."

"Shut up, ungrateful piece of shit."

  We both laugh and get off the floor. I place the picture on my desk before patting Nathan on the back and heading out my office.

"Thanks Nathan, and sorry you had to see me in that state."

"Don't worry about it. It's understandable and what are best friends for."

"Let's go get food. It's on me."

"I won't argue on that."
____________________
Trystan's POV

   I arrived at the pack house and went to Margarret's room. I knocked and heard a small 'come in'. I go in and Margarret has the twins lied down on the bed, as I get closer to the bed I see the twins sleeping. Or so I thought,  until I see Ethan open his eyes and when he sees me looking at him he closes them again.

"Ethan...I know you're awake."

He giggles and I smile at the small sound that came out of him.

I carry him in my arms and he grabs a hold of my finger. He looks up at me with his hazel eyes and giggles again. I look over at Margarret and she smiles a genuine smile at me.

"You're going to be a great father Trystan."

"Thanks."

   She looks at Ethan and gets up from her seat on the bed to grab his little cheeks. Seems like these babies are going to help us all get through this.