Chapter 23

This chapter is dedicated to princessrosesarah.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
Xiomara's POV

       It's been a month since they've kidnapped me. A month! My baby bump has started to show a bit and the bastard who kidnapped me thinks it's his but it's not like he gives a shit about the baby. He's given me privileges such as letting me shower, feeding me three meals a day, and moving me to a decent looking room but I still get beaten badly by him and sometimes others join in. I've come to know that the bastard who took me is none other than the previous alpha of Trystan claiming I'm his and Trystan stole me from him.
      I miss Trystan and my little boy, it hurts that he has to go through all this and not know why. I miss my parents and my brother too, they must all be so worried about my well being. I'm so engrossed in my thoughts that I don't notice the door open and someone come in my room. I become aware of another person in the room when I'm yanked off the bed by my hair and slapped hard across the face. I grab my now stinging cheek and look up to meet his cold stare.

"Were you thinking about that worthless mate of yours?!" He yells and I growl lowly.

         I throw my fist at his face and successfully land a punch on his jaw, I then knee him in the balls and when he loosens his grip an my hair I throw my head on his nose and hear a small crack. He lets go to aid his nose and dick, I take this chance to once again escape which is the 5th time I've attempted to do but have failed and ended up with bruises everywhere. I go out of my room and run down the hallway which leads to other rooms and run down the stairs that lead to the kitchen. I make it through the kitchen and living room successfully and am about to reach the door but someone grabs me from my hair pulling me back with force making my scalp sting.

"Nice try but you need to be faster than that!"

        I feel his hot breath on my neck and have tears running down my cheeks. Just a few more steps and I would've been out of this fucking place! He starts dragging me up the stairs and through the halls towards my room. My heartbeat is racing and I'm pretty sure I'm shaking, once in the room he turns around to lock the door. The next second he's next to me and the noise from the slap he gives me echoes through the room, he gives me a punch on the other cheek and I fall to the floor wrapping my hands around my stomach protectively. He chuckles and says,

"You think that by doing that you're going to protect that bastard." He stalks over to me and starts sending  blow after blow to my stomach.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!"

         I scream begging for him to stop, with every kick the chances of the baby surviving dissipate. He moves away and I know he's talking to his pack members through mindlink. I hear how growl and pull my knees to my chest when I see him coming towards me with pitch black eyes.             
      My eyes widen when his hands wrap around my neck picking me up from the floor. The pressure on my neck deepens and my airways close preventing air from going into my lungs. I'm pretty sure I resemble a fish as I'm trying to get air and clawing at his hands. He seems distracted at one point and my eyesight starts blurring, I'm about to give into the darkness but am suddenly released to the floor and my lungs are burning. Struggling to get air in I lay down on the floor clutching my stomach. When I regain myself I sit against the wall too weak to get up and realize why he let me go. I hear grunts, the sound of flesh ripping, and whimpers outside of my room. I drag myself to the closet and put my hand over my mouth as I hear footsteps in the room. They near my hiding spot and I hold my breath as they stop right outside my hiding spot. They open the door and I gasp. I look up to see none other than Trystan.
  "Hey babe, miss me?" I start crying and he tries to wrap his arms around me but as soon as he touches me I grunt and he pulls away quickly.
"What happened?" He asks. I lift my shirt up slightly to show him the bruises and whimper when I hear him growl. I look up to see his eyes pitch black and become scared in an instant. He touches me and I whimper leaning away from his touch. Nonetheless he picks me up and the tingles shoot through my whole body. When we exit the room I look in horror at the sight, bodies and blood are littering the halls and limbs are scattered all over the place. I bury my face in his chest and inhale his scent relishing the moment  that I'm finally in my mates arms.   
      However the moment is interrupted as an excruciating pain erupts through my stomach and I'm grinding my teeth. Trystan stops to look down at me worry and fear now present on his face, I look up to him and mutter,
"T-the b-b-baby!"before he sprints through the whole house and hops into the vehicle but still being gentle with me before speeding towards the pack house.