Chapter 4

Xiomara's wolf on top, tell me what you guys think about it in the comments please.
>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>

It's been a couple of days and I've finally built up the courage to go to the Red Moonlight pack. I brought Margaret as support and backup but also because she wanted to tag along to see how things went.

I didn't bother to let them know I was going into their pack territory. Brandon would probably keep me from going in and I needed to do this to move in with the rest of my plan. A little part of me also wanted to humiliate him in front of his pack members.

Once I reject him it'll only be a matter of time before I leave. I need a couple of weeks to look for a house and get everything set up. I'm thinking of going away for three or four years or until I think it's safe to come back. I just don't want Brandon to find out about his unknown child. I don't want him looking at my child in disgust or to reject them.

I enter their pack lands and two minutes of driving down the trail for men stop us.

"What are you doing on our pack territory?"

"I'd like to speak to your alpha."

He looks at me skeptically. Unsure of whether to trust me or not.

"This is a very serious and private matter."

"What is your name and what pack are you from?"

My name is Xiomara Reyes and I come from the Dark Moon pack."

He nods and his eyes glaze over as he communicates with the alpha.

" The alpha says its fine. Just follow the trail all the way down and the beta and delta will be waiting for you to walk you in."

We thank him and I start the drive down the trail. We make it to the end of the trail and sure enough to men are waiting for us. I get out of the car and go over to Margaret's side and they start walking us towards the pack house. When we go in I notice Margaret sniffs the air and is on high alert. I was going to question her about it when I see Brandon standing next to his father in the center of the room.

"Xiomara, how nice to see you."

"I wish I could say the same. Is there anywhere private we can go to discuss something?"

"Whatever you want to say you can say it in front of me and my pack members."

A bunch of people start coming into the room and I look at him with my eyebrows raised. He just looks at me with a smirk and nods for me to speak. My wolf whimpers at what I'm about to do. She didn't want to break the small bond that was still between me and Brandon but I had to do it if I wanted to keep this baby away from him. I hated taking her happiness away from her but it's what had to be done. I look at him in the eyes and held my head up high as I spoke.

"I, Xiomara Reyes, reject you, Brandon Greys, as my mate."

This time it's my turn to smirk at Brandon as he looks at me with a shocked expression. He recover from his shocked state and and he looks pissed. The whole room has gone quiet and I take it as my cue to leave. I tug on Margaret's arm but she stands still and I look up to see her looking at someone.

"Mate."

I look at where she's looking and see she's most likely looking at Brandon's best friend. Brandon's growl seems to snap both of them out of their trance and I tug on Margarret's sleeve again to which she starts walking. We get into the car and I start driving. I stop the car when we're at some distance from the Red Moonlight pack. I turn to look at Margarret with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry I pulled you apart from your mate like that." I say.

"Don't worry about that babe. I'll get to see him some other time."she says.

We hug each other and turn the radio on as I start to drive again. The song 'Cold Water' by Justin Bieber comes on and we start singing to it. Well...more like screaming. I stop to look at my best friend and think, 'I'm gonna miss this crazy ass bitch so much while I'm gone.'

We get to my house and are met with the angry glare of my father.

"Why did I get a call from the Red Moonlight pack telling me you were on their pack land and that you disrespected the alphas son." I scoff and look at him.

"Daddy not now please. I'm not in the mood." I turn to go up the stairs when he yells out,

"Xiomara Reyes do not turn your back at me when I talk to you. I demand you tell me why you went to the Red Moonlight pack right now!"

Tears are stinging my eyes now as I turn around sharply. I don't like it when they boss me around or when my father uses that tone with me.

"Fine, you want to know why? I went to reject my asshole of a mate. We met at a party and we slept together only for him to reject me the following morning and now I found out I'm pregnant! But I've decided that I don't want my baby to grow up around that asshole. I don't want my child to be rejected or to be looked at with disgust. And just so you know I'm leaving in a couple of weeks."

With that said I go upstairs to my room and slam it shut locking it afterwards. I slide down the door and think about what I've just said to my father, I'm such an idiot! I think to myself. I hear my door knocking,

"Go away!" I shout to whoever is outside.

"It's Margarret." I get up to open the door only to see someone else beside her,

"And your brother."

I let them both in and lock the door. They both come to hug me and I break down. I let out everything I've been holding in the past week. We stay like that and break apart when I hear my mom.

"Honey, can you please open the door."

I open it to find my father standing next to my mother. He looks at me and engulfs me in a hug. I hug him back and just enjoy the comfort.

"Are you really going to leave in two weeks?"my dad asks.

"Yeah, I just think it's for the best. I already told mom I'll come visit often and move back when I think It'll be fine." I explain to my dad. He just nods and looks at me sadly.

"Were going to miss you but I want you to know that we all support you and that you can call us if anything happens." He says tears in his eyes.

I know it'll be hard to leave them but it's what I have to do. Because I'm pregnant with an alphas child the baby will develop faster and will be born in 5-6 months which is why I've decided to leave in two weeks max. My baby bump will start showing within three weeks and I want to be gone before I start showing.

Everyone is out of my room soon and I'm left alone. Margarret left to her house and I've decided to skip dinner not really hungry. I'm left exhausted once again and decide to go to bed early. Now I just have to wait for a week to go by and I'll start packing.

What have I gotten myself into?
___________________________________

What did you guys think about this chapter. Tell me what you guys think, I'm trying to write 1,000+ words in my chapters so I apologize if my chapters seem short.