Chapter 8

Trystan on top, I'll be doing his POV for this chapter. Lmk what you guys think of this chapter in the comments.
>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>
Trystan's POV
Xiomara and me are in her living room watching a movie when there's knocking on her front door. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Are you expecting someone?"

She shakes her head and I go to open the door with her behind me. I open the door quickly to see two boys and a girl standing there. Xiomara seems to recognize them and how's running towards them.

"Margaret!"

Wow, really feeling the love Xiomara.

She hugs the girl which sends them falling over. She hugs one of the boys and kisses him on the cheek. My wolf growls and the boy she hugged looks at me suspiciously. She then waves at the other dude. I just stand there not knowing what to do. Xiomara grabs my hand and pulls me towards them.

"I don't think we've met properly before."

She starts talking with the boy whose name is Nathan.

By what they were saying I found out that Xiomara found her mate. They slept together but he rejected her the next day and she moved here to avoid him from finding out about the pregnancy. I zoom back into the conversation in time to see Xiomara introducing me.

" Oh. By the way this is Trystan guys."

"Hey and I don't think Xiomara's nice at all."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I don't appreciate how you punched me when we first met."

Everyone starts laughing and I see her blushing but out of nowhere she starts crying and the room goes quiet.

"Hey, I was just joking. There's no need to cry Xiomara."

"I don't even know why I'm crying!"

Her brother, Logan, pulls her away to the kitchen and I stay chatting with Margaret and Nathan. After a while of getting to know each other we go into the kitchen to find Xiomara eating ice cream. I smile when I see her shoving a spoonful into her mouth.

"How's the pack been?"

"It's doing really good actually. We haven't had any attacks or rogues go on our territory."

"That's good."

We carry on conversation and I look over to see Xiomara lost in thought.

Hmm I wonder what she's thinking about.

After a while Xiomara shows everybody to their rooms and where they're going to be staying. I go to the living room and resume watching the movie we were watching.

"So why didn't you tell me you were a wolf as well?"

"I wasn't sure if you were a wolf or not so I decided not to say anything."

I look down because I know that's not the reason but I can't tell her the real reason why.

She's about to say something else but is interrupted by the others. We're kind of hungry so we decided to all get something to eat. We get to the restaurant and I notice people giving Xiomara dirty looks so I pull her behind me and she grabs my hand. In return I squeeze it and we sit at our table with her between me and Logan.

She orders a salad and I scold her of how she has to eat more because she's having a baby and she's not just eating for one but for two now. I order her a spaghetti with meatballs and the waiter returns with the food but as soon as the fish Nathan ordered comes she goes over me and runs off with Margarret behind her.

"She must have felt nauseous with the smell of the fish."

I see Nathan feeling guilty so I try and reassure him it's not his fault.

"Don't worry. This has happened before it's not your fault."

The girls come back and Xiomara starts digging into her food. When we finish me and the guys go the bathroom but when we come back Xiomara has payed for the food and I hand the waiter a $50 after giving Xiomara a disapproving look. We get into the car and I get a text from the alpha.

Alpha-
Have you gotten any information from the girl?

Trystan-
No, not yet. I'm working on it.

Alpha-
You better hurry up or else I'm taking her and I'll kill that bastard she's carrying.

Trystan-
Don't do anything to her. You touch her and you'll have me to deal with.

Alpha-
Remember Trystan, I'm your alpha. I want the girl for myself and she will be mine.

I look over to Xiomara and ask her to drop me off.

"Can you drop me off at my house once you drop them off?"

Xiomara nods and when we arrive to her house she drops them off. She's talking to Logan but I just keep thinking about the danger Xiomara is in and how I can't tell her because it'll put us all in danger and they'll throw me out of the pack. I give Xiomara the directions to my house and am about to get out when we arrive but she grabs my wrist.

"Thanks for what you did in the restaurant."

"Your welcome. If you need something or if anyone says something to you just come and tell me. Okay?"

"Okay. Why did you suddenly get angry?"

"No reason. Bye Xiomara see you soon."

I get off and see her car turn around the corner. I go into my house and towards the backyard where I turn into my wolf and go into the woods. I run for about 20 minutes when I see the pack house in view. Once I'm in front of the pack house I turn into my human form and grab a pair of shorts before going directly to his office. I open his door without knocking and slam it shut.

"Leave Xiomara and her child alone. Look for another girl to be the luna of this pack because she's mine."

"How dare you talk to me like that. I'm your alpha and you have to respect me! I want Xiomara and I'll have her and you'll have nothing to do with it because you're getting out of this pack."

I get out of the pack house and run back to my house in wolf form. When I get there I pack my bags and get into my car going where I feel like I have a place and where I know I have someone.