Chapter 12

I'm fast forwarding it to when she's 12 weeks, on top is how her stomach looks.
<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<>●<
Just two more months for my baby to come. My stomach has grown and is starting to bug me at times. It's been about a month since my brother, Margarret, and Nathan came to visit and they're on their way over right now. Unfortunately my parents couldn't make it again but I know I'll get to see them soon.

Ding dong.

I rush to the door from upstairs and nearly trip on one of the steps but make it down in one piece and rip open the door to reveal Margarret, Logan, Nathan, and all the way in the back are my parents. I go out to hug them.

"I missed you guys so much. I thought you couldn't make it."

"Suprise! We wanted to suprise you. Your stomach is big honey how many weeks are you?"

"I'm twelve weeks mom. Just two more months for this little one to pop out."

  I go to greet the rest and take them to their rooms. I go to my room where Trystan is hiding at and start getting ready because we're going to go out to eat at a fancy restaurant. I start getting ready and go down to the living room where everyone is with Trystan.

"Mom, dad this is Trystan and we're together. We've been together for the past month but I wanted to tell you when I got to see you again."

"Hello Trystan, nice to meet you. Now, if you hurt my baby girl I will kill you. She already got hurt by one fucker but if you hurt her you'll pay. Welcome to the family."

  Trystan gulps and my mother greets him more pleasantly. We get into the Range Rover and head off to the restaurant. We order our food and the whole time my father was asking Trystan questions and my mother scolding my father. I decide to change the topic and say,

"By the way I have a suprise for all of you at home."

"What is it?"asks Logan.

"That's why it's called a surprise idiot."

"Language Xiomara."

   I glare at Logan and stick my tongue at him. He scoffs and turns back to his food. You won't be scoffing when you wake up tomorrow. I think as I start making up a plan. By the time we finish our food it's around seven and once we pay the bill and leave a tip we decide to go to a nearby park walking. We hang around the park for about half an hour when we decide to go back. My feet are killing me and I can't walk anymore so I sit down on the grass and take my shoes off to massage my feet. I start crying and Trystan bends down next to me,

"What's wrong babe?"

"My feet hurt and I can't walk anymore."

"Do you want me to carry you?" I shake my head and say,

"I'm fat and you won't be able to carry me."

"So you're saying I'm not strong?"

   I chuckle and he picks me up with my shoes in one hand. He starts walking back and the whole way to the car people passing by look at us in awe. Once we get to the car I hand him the keys from my bag and he sits me in the passenger seat. The ride home isn't long and he comes to my side of the car to pick me up and carry me up the stairs to our room. I change into my pajamas and he changes too. We head downstairs into the living room to watch a movie and I sit in between Trystan's legs. By the end of the movie I'm dozing off and Trystan carefully carries me up to our room and lays me down on the bed. He tucks me in and lays down. He kisses me on the cheek and pulls me closer to his chest so my back is touching his chest. My belly doesn't let me get in a comfortable position to sleep but I move around a bit until I find a comfortable position and fall asleep.