{author's note}

Hey, Wattpaders!

This book will be a collection of short stories and poems that I have written. Most of them I wrote during a creative writing course, but I may include some recent ones, once I start writing some new things.

I'm currently writing a werewolf/vampire book called Our Love and I will include the description of it below. I plan to publish this book in  April 2017,  but it'll all depend on when I finish writing it!

The main reason for my publishing this collection is so that readers could get an idea of my writing style before I publish a serious book. I will upload every Wednesday and Saturday, maybe once or twice a day, depending on how busy I am and what I have written for that week.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my work, I hope you enjoy!

Here's the description for Our Love,

Werewolves and Vampires have been enemies forever, but could true love change everything?

Leah Loupe and her pack The Puissallé have been forced out of their home in Vancouver BC. They are now living outside of Arvait Nunavut in hopes of reinforcing their battle strategies. But what will happen when Leah finds her mate? What will she do when she finds out that he is a vampire? Join Leah on her journey to fight for true love and her life.

May your writing, or reading, be as marvellous as you are!

-Emily