02:

January 12, 2017

Kyungsoo grits his teeth as he yawns with half lidded eyes. He gently pushes the sheets away from his body and he rolls over. His head still throbs a bit but was never a huge bother. He rose from his bed, stretches but then the pain inside his head started again, that's when he groaned and buried his face on the pillow, it even smell alcohol more than his perfume.

He is sober but his vision was spinning.

The scent of alcohol still lingers around his room and he's certain that if Baekhyun would enter his room, he would curse him to death. Baekhyun hated people who drinks alcohol, even if it's just a little. He would lecture Chanyeol or him about the bad benefits of it. There's a point wherein the two would argue since it's just alcohol and not cigarettes. Kyungsoo was never alcoholic but the strong taste was just too pleasuring for his stressed out life.

Besides, maybe he deserves the reward after coming home with a solved case.

But up till now, his smiles are mostly empty. Four years ago and he's still trapped inside that trance.

He finally opened his eyes and kicked the sheets completely off his feet. He scans his room and sunlight had already reflected against the small mirror at his small desk. He scrunches his nose due the stench smell. He just drinks when he's stressed but what's the true reason for drinking too much last night?

He glances at the Calendar on the table just beside his bed.

January 12, 2017

It was his birthday.

Kyungsoo frowned, does his birthday even matter? Who would even celebrate it?

Kyungsoo shrugs, finding no big deal from it. He wasn't entirely this negative, it just dawns on him and he would ride along the trail of gray.

He leans on the small table with a groggy vision and found two empty bottles of Soju and a small blue sticky note with a messy handwriting, he immediately recognized whose letter it was.

'hey if you read this.....yeah you can strangle me after my date with my channie. I hid your other bottles of soju and wine ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ because of the date today, tomorrow and the other day. Wouldn't want to remind but i bet you're thinking it. Anyways goodluck with new clients at your lawfirm!!! Bacon on the table, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOO!!!!!!! HEY DON'T BURN ME OKAYY??

MY BIRTHDAY WISH FOR YOU IS FOR YOU TO LET HIM GO.

OKAY BURN MY NOTE BABYE SOO K BYE ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

pps: there's a hottie with a long chin that i'd like you to meet, 2 pm at starbucks. he goes to the same school like us? don't you remember him huh? KEEP HIM I MIGHT DROOL.

- byun b.

No doubt.

It was from his roommate, Byun Baekhyun.

That annoying immature beautiful creature.

Kyungsoo shook his head. Baekhyun is such a good friend indeed, even reminding him of the things he tried to forget but anyways, he lit a small smile knowing that there's bacon on the table that baekhyun himself prepared. Maybe Baekhyun really did effort despite being lazy or maybe it's just because it's his birthday.