8.0

this is seoulchonew's soul typing because bangtan sonyeodan had basically stayed in my country for a darn fucking week and I didn't even see them. I just continued breathing until wings tour fancams killed me.

;

Kim Jongin cursed after glancing at his phone. It was already noon time and his head was throbbing hard. He sluggishly pushed the sheets away from his body and sat up on the bed. His eyes were hurting and lips were pale due hunger. Alcohol was seriously bugging his system.

After what happened last night, he can't seem to think anymore. He cannot sleep and he can't even look at himself at the mirror. He felt like he lost himself but today was another day, another fight.

Jongin doesn't want to miss it although the world seemed to rebel against him and he was not holding an alas right now. There was nothing left for him. Kyungoo's words were a straight bullet and it made him think that he's almost useless. He just wanted to be not confused anymore but now every emotion is raging. 

He wouldn't want to be too much of an overthinker but what kyungsoo said to him was true. He cried and begged in front of his former lover but the one thing he couldn't understand that night was still himself. He knew that he moved on from him but why does his heart still sink. He loved his wife, yes, but there was still something bothering him aside from guilt.

Jongin wanted to figure it out.

He wanted to break himself.

He wanted to have his life back.

He wanted Kyungsoo and him okay.

Please.

Wanting to be at least productive of the day, he stood up and took a bath. He soaked his clothes under the shower and leaned on the wall.

"Just die Jongin." These words unconsciously slipped past his lips.

--

Jongin decided to take a bus towards his office to take a visit. It's been a month since his last visit and he knew that his projects are now being processed by other engineers instead. He just sighed by the mere fact. He's not that selfish when it comes to his job.As soon as he caught sight of his office, he immediately stepped down the vehicle and walked towards the small edifice with his hands inside his pocket but what surprised him are the amount of people outside.

Jongin observed them and saw that those people had cameras around them and folders.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath and looked down. He cannot walk away since he needed an update about his job and these reporters maybe just a quick maze if he's lucky enough. In no time he hastily squeezed himself through the paparazzi but today was indeed his bad day.

Their questions buzzed inside his head and he had no idea why they were asking those.

"So are you dating the lawyer?"

"What can you say about your wife?"

"Is Do Kyungsoo really your ex and you're scoring with him?"