9.2

kaistal broke up and sment ruined friendship for a scandal. 

Pps: I've read baekyeolangst's latest chapter of E4SE and it broke my heart and urged me to update. Chanyeol's such a fucker there but I love the pain. Her writing is so superb, why is the angst there hurting so much? And! Exobubz's chanbaek ff, Not Intended! How does she create a comedic, romantic fluff without it being all cheesy? Teach me ur ways senpai.

;;

You cannot lose this Im Yoona, gather yourself. You're being surrounded.

Yoona reminds herself of what she has done. Many things are haunting her now and it was making her head throb from so much worry and guilt. She sits far away from her desk, clutching her knees together and embracing it using her arms. She tightly held onto her phone like it was her only portal for being sane. She's about to go crazy about the sudden twist of events.

What would she do now?

She knows that she cannot have Kyungsoo killed again. After hearing a few minor details of what happened, she thought it was just a threat but seeing at how things are now, the worst side of her jus wished that he should've just died. Her conscience gave up on the devils. Every taunt was getting her insane and reflected about what she promised to her dying mother. She cannot lay a finger or tell an order anymore after all, there would always be a queasy hole in every plan.

Her scruples were biting her and everything was falling from her eyes. It was just because of jealousy, selfishness and underworld. That's why she committed it and gladly submitted in without looking at the consequences. She lost four days of sleep as she kept thinking and thinking. A fake smile plastered on her face whenever she goes out to meet the world.

She felt so condemned that she wanted to cry hard. No one is there for her. Her mother was gone, taemin's having suspicions and her friends are far too busy to accompany her. What she has are those silent but deadly whispers that are lingering around her head every time she closes her eyes. It soothes her to listen to them but it also taints her heart more.

"Find a way to cover this up! We cannot have Do Kyungsoo bring this trial to an end!" Hi Yeon was infuriated as she answers Yoona's call of help after receiving the news that Kyungsoo was still alive.

Yoona shifts from her position and hugs herself even more. "T-Then what are we going to do huh? We can't cover this up forever!"

Hi Yeon palmed her face from all the bullshits that she was hearing. Her mind was getting blank from all the thoughts that if Yoona confesses, she would also be broken. Everything that she had planned for her life would be a mess. She will be caught up behind the bars for all she knows. "Do you want to go to jail? Do you want Jiseok and all your friends to hate you of what you've done!? You can't back out now! We talked about this Yoona; you cannot undo this and just give up because of that goddamned guilt! Be---"

Yoona was all frustrated that she threw her phone away and massaged her temple. She was ready to explode from all the pressure that she's receiving. She thought that things would get their way as it was in the first few days but when that lawyer entered the scene, a doubt on her was being raised.

You cannot pray to your God Yoona, in the court, the judge is your God.

"What would I do? What would I do? Please..." Yoona's tears began streaming down her cheeks. Those tears felt like an endless flow of needles, torturing her emotions. She doesn't want to pay for her crime but she also doesn't know how to fly away from it. She wiped her tears but they kept flowing down as the world turns against her.