Special Chapter #1

First song: Turning Page, Sleeping at last.

-

I recommend for ya'll to reread The Last Fight's last chapter or last 2 chapters but if just freshly read then, I hope you'd appreciate this special chapter! Idk I gave justice but here is it! 

hi! this is dedicated to you. *wink wink*

HEY!! WHAT IF THE CASE ON THE LAST FIGHT WAS ABOUT KAISTAL DIVORCE LMAO that sht would hurt 10x maybe but yeah

-

2 years later.

-

Is it morning already?

If he was a wolf, his ears would've definitely perked up from the sound of sizzling plates from the kitchen and the tune of an unrecognized song. I feel dizzy. Kyungsoo thought as he rubbed his eyes, vision slowly clearing up. His back hurts but he doesn't mind it that much. What intrigues him is the time. What time is it? He doesn't remember much from last night.

As his sight adjusts with the lighting of the whole room, he tilts his head. This hangover is fucking me up. He smelled beer. Kyungsoo later then shrugs and glanced at the door. His heart automatically went erratic. The door was half open and he could somehow peak at someone's well-built back from the kitchen. The apron partly covers his body but you could see his defined V-line. His hair disheveled and it gave more justice to his handsome face. Many might've dreamed of this moment but only one lived reality with it, Do Kyungsoo.

Am I lucky?

Kyungsoo felt his throat suddenly ran dry from the sight. Added to the fact that he's slightly getting nervous for a reason that he doesn't want to talk about. Why are you still getting anxious over him?

It still bothered Kyungsoo about their current status but right now? The moment was too perfect—overthinking was not fit. Gathering all his strength, he stood up—almost stumbling. He caressed his forehead and aimed for the door, completely forgetting the fact that he was only in his underwear and huge white tee.

Kyungsoo heard piano sounds from the kitchen and he felt his knees weaken. That song...

Is this a set up?

Small steps are made towards the kitchen and the handsome boy that he was looking for was suddenly gone. Are you even awake huh? Is this a dream? Fierceness was gone from him and he feels soft inwardly. Kyungsoo continued to walk, blinking twice and looking around. The piano sounds were still present alongside the violin and it hastily reminded him of this one scene from Breaking Dawn. Why am I comparing my reality with some fiction vampires?

All of a sudden, his breathing became shallow as he felt someone hug him from behind. Do Kyungsoo was stunned. He clearly doesn't know what to do. Should he fight it? Give in? He couldn't think straight.

The boy's first words were not straight up Good Morning or some sorts. But instead, Oh Sehun sang along with the music, arms around Kyungsoo and nothing else matters for him.