8.3

I'll just give you an overview of my Kaisoo stories that are both upcoming and are already on-going! I hope ya'll give it a try if it is worth a try.

On-Going:

The Last Fight ; lawyer & ex au

Run ; spy & criminal au

Easel ; amnesiac & blind au

Upcoming:

Stiches ; jongin dived into memories of euphoria while kyungsoo drowned from the painful nostalgias.

Dancing with Fire ; in which kyungsoo is an ex-convict who is trying to make an infamous and quirky gangster to behave.

Dead Leaves ; an in famous bully falls for a suicidal goth boy.

 Comments are appreciated!

;

"So where are you headed to? I can give you a ride." Jessica asks while applying lip balm on her lips. Jongin wiped a small stain of ketchup from his lips and pressed it into a thin line, eyes also smiling. They were both having a delightful dinner at one of the newest burger towns in Seoul. Jongin had to admit, it's a delight to hang out with Jessica since they were both busy.

"Nah noona, I think its okay." Jongin replied and crumpled the tissue on his palm. "Besides, I can take a bus. I've still got to attend to some business matters."

Jessica snickered and grabbed her purse, "I'm really glad that you're coming back to the Jongin I've met before." She gave him another hearty smile. "It's been a while since you've focused on your job since you're so busy with Soo Jung. You wanted me to tell Tyler to advertise the latest projects of your team?"

Jongin bit his lower lip and stretched. "Uh...I s it okay noona?"

"Of course! I could always help you and Soo Jung. Your projects deserve to grow and be recognized by the public."

And with that, Jongin cannot thank her enough. "But did I really change that much?"

Jessica tapped her fingers on the table, her newly polished nails gliding along the smooth velvet surface.

"You've always been frowning and problematic Kai but now, I don't see that man anymore. You should smile often and don't hurt yourself." Jessica advised. Jongin was about to answer but the elder had cut him off, "Do you really trust Kyungsoo that much?"

"H-Huh?"

"I mean..." Jessica realized that she was regretting the question but furthermore, she can't back out. Sometimes, people just have to be blunt and honest rather than always bathing other people to lie. Because lying can just delay a few feelings if the truth wasn't discovered but once it's exposed, it will hurt too much. "With our past lawyer Kris, you've been really really doubtful of him but I see now, when Kyungsoo started to handle the case, you've learned to smile again."

Jongin sighed. He doesn't know if what Jessica was telling was the truth after all that had happened but what was bugging him is that what made her think that way? She barely knew the truth around them. "I've really got no idea about the smile but I think you're right." Jongin twisted the fork around the plate. "I trust Kyungsoo."