6.2

Song while making this: Crush's Goblin Ost

;

Sehun parked the car at a nearby chicken shop near Myeongdong. Kyungsoo instantly unbuckled his seat belt, eyeing the board saying the Shop's name.

Lei's Chicken

He groans a bit. 

"Is it good here?" Kyungsoo asked as he stepped down the vehicle. Sehun chuckled while Jongin fixed his disheveled hair. The cold breeze made their bodies shiver within just a simple touch on their skin.

"It's very good. I go here to relieve my stress."

Jongin scoffed.

Sehun escorted the two towards the chicken shop and as they enter, the aroma of freshly cooked chicken lingered in the air. The area was spacious and filled with customers. The walls were painted with green and blue and the interior was quite very modern although it said that the chicken recipe was quite traditional and aged. 

Kyungsoo stared at some group who were drinking their hearts out. He wrinkled his forehead. Don't forget that this is Jongin's birthday. Don't get too drunk. Work, work. Kyungsoo reminded himself.

"Hyung!"

They all turned to the little voice that called from the kitchen. Sehun's eyes turned into small crescents as he opened his arms wide. A little boy which Kyungsoo guessed is at the age of 5 ran towards sehun, encircling his little arms around Sehun's nape.

Sehun flowered the young boy with kisses.

"Eyy, hyung." The little boy shoved Sehun's lips away which earned a small grin from Kyungsoo. Jongin smiled, "Hi Lei."

Lei just stared at Jongin before turning to Sehun, "This is---?"

Sehun leaned closer to Lei, "That troublesome kid back in high school, the one that choked on a burger and thought that he died."

Jongin palmed his face and Kyungsoo bit his lower lip preventing him from laughing. He remembers that? Does that mean he's that guy who---

"Jongin, don't talk when your mouth is full." Kyungsoo reminded the younger. Jongin pouted before devouring on his burger, not minding how messy he is. Kyungsoo somewhat hates it when he makes noises when he eats but then he started to appreciate Jongin's little imperfections. "I'm good hyung, stop worrying too much."

"I'm not good on first aid if ever."

"Who cares about first aid right? Let's just eat." Jongin says casually, adding more burger making his cheeks all puffed.

Just then, a group of boys passed by and took the table beside them. They were the school's representative for  Swimming. Oh Sehun glanced at the couple and gazed at Jongin. He then elbowed Mark, "Yah, isn't that burger sold out? Why is that---"