10

This has photos rather than the Jade bracelet but it wont show up im so stressed. if you wanted to see it, feel free to comment or message me. 

Ending this Story is the second hardest part for me after the development and court scenes. I have to end it since July is when school starts TTT

I know many wouldn't like the ending or maybe will be passive but this is the only thing that popped into my head after the story's flow. I will try to trigger your emotions in any way so PLEASE especially Silent readers and those who kept on commenting, please do give me one last long ass comment or any form of comment regarding how the story flowed and triggered us.

I still have FURTHERMORE announcements so it's not yet a 100% goodbye.

To those readers who stayed, this is for the fandom and you.

A BIG THANK YOU. 

;

The Last Chapter

;;

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Jongin asks Tao who also gave Krystal a hug before tapping her shoulder, ordering her that it's time to go back now. Krystal also looks at Tao with a confused look. He shook his head, "I saw him making an exit. Besides Soo Jung, you'll still see him tomorrow at the—" Tao didn't finish answering when Jongin already shot Krystal a glance, she felt like it was a permission. She stifled an amused laugh from her husband's reaction. She shook her head and her eyes darted towards the exit. "You don't have to even ask," Jongin nods. "Go." Soo Jung knew that Jongin wanted to get a grip of the lawyer. No seconds wasted, Krystal watches how her husband breathlessly tries to find Do Kyungsoo.

She just smiles.

"Huang, bring Jung Soo Jung back now. There are a few media outside; we've got to restrain them." Junmyeon informed Tao with another young police, Jeon Jungkook, strolling beside him. Tao nods and proceeds to Soo Jung, holding both of her shoulders and pushes her gently forward.

Soo Jung doesn't protest like how she does or lazily walks with the officer and these things were new to Tao.

"I'm glad that your case is done." Tao said, walking forward.

Soo Jung huffs a breath to fix her bangs. "I'm happy that a lot of things are fixed."

"Huh?"

"What I meant is that," Her feet continuously drag her towards the back exit, still wearing a big beam. "There are things that I doubted to be repaired but looking at it now? All I can just say is that I'm pleased." Tao noticed her bliss, making him infected by the jovial expressions.

"Well, we are all fools Soo Jung. There are unexpected things in life and prepared or not, it changes us."

Soo Jung nods from Tao's advice. They caught sight of the warm sunlight from outside. There are already a few police lining and a few reporters which she bothered the most. Tao slightly nudges her handcuffs. The humid air hits her face as she mounted the police vehicle. Her eyes are just focused on her wrists and don't even glance back at the court. She rethinks everything that had happened which triggered her from the inside, the sudden revelations, appearance and shocks of insomnias. It has been a month since she was locked away and from the isolation of her freedom, she was able to breathe freely when Kyungsoo appeared.