7.3

Thank you so much for the feedbacks last two chapters. I was rolling all over my bed reading it. Most of your comments were either Sesoo or basically not a kaistal shipper but they want to end it with kaistal. LMAO.

;

Ghastly.

Kyungsoo was feeling very lightweight. Sure he didn't drink alcohol but why was he feeling so airy? He slowly opened his eyes and found someone beside him with a peaceful expression, eyes closed and lips parted. Soft snores are coming from him and it rang inside Kyungsoo's ear like a wanted melody. 

He was just so beautiful.

Kyungsoo stared at that man longer. His eyelashes are long, his nose scrunches while he snorted, his plump lips very daring to kiss, his defined jawline and his---All of a sudden, the man opened his eyelids and stared right into Kyungsoo's very own pair. The man let out a beautiful smile and stroked Kyungsoo's cheek with care.

"Good Morning Hyung," The man greeted, leaned in and planted a soft kiss against his forehead. "We're actually late for the first period but I wouldn't want to wake you up." His voice was slightly husky.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. The scene seemed so familiar but he couldn't bring himself to remember.

"Happy Birthday baby." The man continued.

It wasn't long before Kyungsoo realized who the man was but the insight was just so unclear and so surreal that he wanted to snap out of it soon.

"J-Jongin?" Kyungsoo whispered in utter shock.

Jongin chuckled and bit his lower lip, "Back to earth Do Kyungsoo, are you still dreaming?"

Was I?

"Baby," Jongin called out again. Kyungsoo's heart was staring to sink. Maybe he was just dreaming, it wasn't true. It can't be true. "Baby wake up! I've got a good day planned ahead of us."

"Y-You're not t-true." Those were the words that Kyungsoo replied with. Jongin wiggled his eyebrows like it was a marvelous sight. "Kyungsoo?"

"Y-You can't undo what you've done." Kyungsoo whispered faintly and stared more of Jongin's eyes with longing. He wanted more of this, more more more but everything cannot be the same again. He couldn't go back to where it was before. He wished he could change it but reality was something that could make you snap out of your daydreams. Jongin smiled brightly and leaned again to give Kyungsoo a kiss but then Kyungsoo realized that he needed to be set free. He can't be trapped in a daydream, he can't be happy this way. He can't be imprisoned with the same memories forever. With that, he quickly leaned backwards until he found himself rolling out of the bed and his back hitting the floor.

He groaned in pain but he was quickly devastated when he heard another voice. "Was it really my birthday Jongin?"

He was taken aback.

It was his voice.

Kyungsoo stood up in horror and found out that he was in a realm that he doesn't even know. There were two Kyungsoos and the other one was with Kim Jongin.