6.1

January 14, 2017

;

"I could help you move on."

Sehun's words almost made Kyungsoo choke. Where did that come from?

"Excuse me?" Kyungsoo asked in disbelief earning a hearty laugh from Sehun.

What the actual hell!? Kyungsoo told himself and flicked his tongue. He didn't sign up for any jokes especially like this. Sehun gave Kyungsoo a quick glance before returning his eyes on the road.

"Nah, I'm just joking." Sehun replied, still finding Kyungsoo funny. "I'm just trying to lighten up the mood. You're always taking things seriously."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, trying to find a way to regain back his shock. "Don't joke things like that again." He replied, acting all shocked. Sehun raised an eyebrow. Kyungsoo turned to his left with a sly grin. He just joined the joke game. "I might believe." He whispered; audible enough for Sehun to hear.

All of a sudden, Sehun felt that he's getting a lump inside his throat and---

"SHIT!"

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA!"

Sehun hastily stepped on the breaks and the car bumper was at the half of the pedestrian lane. He could pay for violating traffic rules! Kyungsoo couldn't stop laughing and Sehun was still in awe.

"DON'T JOKE THINGS LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Sehun shouted, he suddenly got nervous.

"Relax," Kyungsoo says casually. "It was just a joke. You're always taking things seriously." He mocked him using sehun's very same words.

Sehun kept his mouth shut as he waited for the lights to turn green. Kyungsoo was good at mocking too. Sehun inwardly scoffed, we're really breaking the 4th wall. He couldn't mentally digest what had happened.

But all he knew was how cute Kyungsoo is when he laughs.

How cliché.

--

"Is this it?" Kyungsoo asked Sehun while tugging off his seatbelt. Sehun nodded as he got off the car. They arrived in front of a big Victorian house in a grand villa near Insadong. Beside the house, a playground stood and a huge oak tree beside the window.

Kyungsoo immediately raised an eyebrow when he saw how close the tree with the house, just beside a window and you can jump from the attic to cling onto the tree. What if the culprit escaped through that?

Sehun called Kyungsoo out and both proceeded at the main gate. The house was huge from the outside that got Kyungsoo shaking his head. Sehun rang the doorbell and they were immediately greeted by a female voice. "Ne!" They both heard and came opening was the gate.

Kyungsoo smiled at the woman compared to Sehun who was dead serious.

"Ah! You're Police Officer Oh!" The maid bowed her head then turned to Kyungsoo. "You are--?"