"It's just business" - Kyungsoo

"I'm home.. Honey?"

".....*stares at him with a poker face*"

Only looking at the looks, Kyungsoo already knew what's that look was about.

Yes.

That kissing scene.

Kyungsoo Do just came from his shoot on his latest movie but then he got this kind of treatment.

He gotta make some explaining to do.

Kyungsoo dropped his bag at the coffee table next to the door and walked closer to his girl who's giving him a stink eye.

Knelt down, stared deeply on her eyes and sighed before he dropped another voice out.

"Babe"

"....."

"I thought we're all over this.."

"....."

*sigh* "Baby. It was just business, I was doing it for work. I swear to Satan.. Please, don't get mad at me anymore please??"

". . .. ."

"IT WAS JUST FULLY BUSINESS.. I have you. I love you. I may kiss them on screen but it was all business. :( "

Kyungsoo slowly turned her around to make him face her.

"Baby.. please. look at me. Stop turning your back and folding your arms infront of me."

". .. . .. *crunches her nose* *rolled her eyes* *blew her bangs*"

"Stop. DOing. That."

"...*gave her round eyed glare with scrunching lips* WHY! I HATE YOU FOR DOING THAT!! WHY DO YOU RREALLY HAVE TO DO THAT TO ME! I HATE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME! I THOUGHT YOU--"

Kyungsoo shuts her up by quickly carried her on a bridal style and held her closer and kissed her in the forehead.

"I'm sorry.. please. I'm sorry."

"Let go of me!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!! *screams* BAKKA! BAKKA! *hitting him in the chest*"

Kyungsoo just smirked in fond by watching his girl getting furious.

"God. You really look like your mom."

Suddenly a woman came out of the kitchen drying her hands, seems to be preparing in the kitchen for dinner. Leaned on the door case and watched the scene, smirking and silently giggled.

Y/n: "What is it now Sweetheart.."

Kyungsoo turned to you as he still have your daughter on his arms.

Kyungsoo: "She's being hysterical.. reminds me of you before on my first kissing scene. Remember who's that foreign girl who bursted inside our dorm and--"

Y/n: "OKAYYYY DINNER IS READY--Kyungsoo don't you ever remind me that day"

Kyungsoo: *laughed* "Yeah. It's great to remember that Suho hyung called the police."

Y/n: "don't you start with me"

Kyungsoo: "hahah. what. true story tho"

Y/n: "Ha-ha-ha OKAY. STORY TELLING IS OVER.. Now let down of her now. Dinner is served."

Kyungsoo: "Hahaha. okay. I love you."

Y/n: *rolled her eyes* "whatever"

Kyungsoo let his daughter down and held her daughter's hand as they walk to the kitchen.

Daughter: "Dad... Is it true mom went to your dorm?"

Kyungsoo: "Hehehe.. Mom would kill me if I will tell you."

Daughter: "Don't worry. I won't tell"

Kyungsoo: *giggled* "yes. and like what you did to me earlier, after she broke our door she run towards me and cried t--"

Y/n: "KYUNGSOO"

Daughter: "Did mom went to jail?"

Kyungsoo: "Y--"

Y/n: "KYUNGSOO!"

Kyungsoo: "I just bailed her out on the next day."

Daughter: "MOM WENT TO JAIL!?"

Y/n: "*under her breath* if your dad didn't made that first kissing scene on his movie then--"

Kyungsoo: "see?"

Y/n: "ENOUGH!"

Kyungsoo: *smirk*

Daughter: "Then after bailing her out dad?"

Kyungsoo: "I married that psychotic fan after a year.."