[IMGN] D.O. - Romantic+Sexy

Requested by kinjalgupta

Thank you for being the first one requesting on my request form... ^^ ♥

• • •

Y/n walks through the hall as she heard a voice of a guy singing that seems to be capturing her soul.

Turning her head left and right as she passes the narrow hallway.

"Whose voice is that---"

Suddenly two arm snaked in her belly from behind and tightly gripped into her. Y/n shrieked in fright and quickly turn to the hugger.

"JAGI! Ugh. You startled me." as she softly punches her husband in the chest.

"How's your day stranger?" as her husband playfully nudged his head towards her as he quickly gave her a peck in her lips. Both giggled as he slowly swayed her into a dance.

"Um--hmmm. It's fine. It's just that my boss is starting to get into my nerves now." as Y/n she slightly changed her mood into a frown. "You, how's your day?"

"Fine. I feel SLEEPY AND TIRED. But, now that you're here, it became better...."

"Better?" she smirked. "What's with better if we can make it BEST?"

Her husband made a 'meh' expression soullessly and slowly turned his eyes to her.

"You and your big eyes.......never fail to make me fall in love every. single. day."

"Now you're being cheesy babe." as his husky voice crawled into her ears as if she's hearing a howl in the middle of the night. "You know how I hate it when you're being cheesy..."

"And you also know how I love it making you mad." as she giggled and smiled while she hung her arms around his neck.

"Yeah. You're lucky that I've got my exceptions on you."

As her husband still got his hand around her, a music is playing in the background that made her more calmed and relaxed as she arrives at work, stressed and drained.

"Ahh. That song. *Against all odds starts to play*" as she closed her eyes and let the music flows into her while slowly dancing

"Hmmm?" as his eyes were sparkled in contentment looking at his wife as he danced her in the living room.

Slowly she opened her eyes and locked sight with him. "This is the song that we sang back when we're arch-nemesis in SOPA. Remember how you never liked me before?"

"Pffft.. It's because you're a show off."

"WHoa! AM NOT!?"

He rolled his eyes. "Fineeeee.. You're not. You're just a BIG TIME SHOW OFF!"

 You're just a BIG TIME SHOW OFF!"

"OPPA!!!!!" you screamed.

He lets go of Y/n and run away from her as she starts chasing him around the living room.