Tuna

Suho: I'm hoooome.. where is he..  gooood it's so hot outside. I am the leader why should i still be the one to do all the buying and

Kyungsoo: *behind suho* did you bought it?

Suho: *startled* AISSSHHH dont sneak up to people like that. Youre giving me a heart attack.

Kyungsoo: sorry

Suho: here... i bought this...goddamn almost human size tuna--

Suho: its really expensive though. Good thing i had my---

Kyungsoo: nice. I better start cooking *took the tuna from him*

Suho: woah. You sure you can--

Kyungsoo: yes.

Suho:. . .oh. okay

Kyungsoo dragged the human size tuna to the kitchen as he prepared them a dinner. The other member were at the sm.studio but kyungsoo and suho were the ones that was left home.

Hours later, kyungsoo was already chopping the tuna as he got busy at the kitchen.

Suho: are you sure you dont need any help?

Kyungsoo: no.. im fine..

Suho: but

Kyungsoo:

Suho:

Kyungsoo: i said im fine hyung

Suho: o...okay

Suho left the kitchen hopelessly but as he was walking his way out of the kitchen...he heard a car horning outside

Suho: THAT MUST BE THEM..

Hurriedly he ran, he accidentally stepped on the slimy blood that trailed on the kitchen floor back when kyungsoo dragged it. Kyungsoo forgot to clean it up.

Suho fell and hit his head on the counter.  Kyungsoo heard a thud making him to turn around but he saw nothing. He was busy beheading and cleaning the head and gut of the gigantic tuna and he turned back to his business.

As kyungsoo was plucking the eye out of the tuna , it pops out and carelessly rolled on the floor. But as Kyungsoo crouched cutely following it roll.. It stops when it hits to something.........it was suho's fainted body.

D____O HYUNG?

But Kyungsoo took the eyeball instead and wiped it in his shirt...

Ahhhhh.. good thing youre fine.

Kyungsoo mumbled to himself.

Suddenly Suho gaggled and noticed that he was already lying on the ground.. he saw a piece of cloth hanging on the counter and held it as his support to stand up....but he ended up pulling the cloth with all the things that were in the counter. Suho screamed in pain and Kyungsoo was SHOOK. everything fell on Suho.

Until...

Other members: HEYYYYYYY WE'RE HERE..

the members saw Kyungsoo stood up with a Tuna's eye in his hand. Lookin like

Kyungsoo: YOURE HOME. LOOK AT THIS EYE. ISNT IT BEAUTIFUL

And placed it infront of him

The members were still in shock as they saw the trail of blood (of the tuna) that leads to the kitchen.. and they saw Suho's legs next to the counter as half of his fainted body showing only in the kitchen.

Chanyeol: O.O was . . .that....

Chen: SUHOOOOOOOOHYUNG DEAD

Luhan: *screamed*

Xiumin: was that a scream of a girl??

Luhan: SHUT UP. I WAS TRIGGERED

Kyungsoo: no.. its not what it looks like--i was just

But when Kyungsoo was about to show them the tuna's meat and knife in his other hand---

The members run for their lives and never came back.

Kyungsoo: . . Guys?

Suho: *who just woke up and sits right up* ouch.... my head.... soo.. where are the boys?

Kyungsoo: i dont know.. they just ran *turned with a bloody hand holding the knife that he just used on the tuna*

Suho: YOU KILLED THEM!?!?!
*attempts to run away but slipped in the bloody floor and hits his head on the counter....AGAIN*

Kyungsoo: OH. COME. ON.