[IMGN] XIUMIN - Fluffy * Cute

A/n: shit. the genre that I'm weak at...whi d hell dd i evn put it on the option *regrets* *OTL*

:Requested by xxSecretChocolatexx thnx for being the 2nd person who requested on my Request form! Love you!

• • •

You and Xiumin were sitting at the coffee shop at the corner. Silent, cold and only their eyes were moving from side to side.

You can hear Xiumin's breath coming in and out as his eyebrows were closing apart and his forehead's crunching with his lips keeps getting bit-off by his pearly white teeth.

You knew this look. And you knew it's a bad news.

Yup.

.

.

Your boyfriend's jealous again.

*bang*

Cups and spoons tingled as it bounced with the bang. You flinched as Xiumin slammed his fist on the board making others looked at you. Not making any eye contacts with you and hell he give a fuck when everyone's looking at you.

"Oppa....please. Don't make a scene. Please. I beg of you."

You're about to hold his fist that is tightly gripping in anger but he quickly sweep his arm away and land his back on the chair.

Crossed his leg, both elbows in the arm of the chair and with his fierce and sharp gaze, it lands on you.

You know you're screwed right now. You know what's happening. Not sure if is it really what's in your mind right now but you're just still gonna ask him because that's how things goes.....socially.

"But, oppa. Why are you like this. What's with this sudden--"

"YOU ARE WHAT HAPPENED!" as he quickly cuts you off while looking away and took a sip of his coffee and again not looking at you.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?"

"What oppa.. "as you calmly answered with nervous eyes.

"YOU SEE.... I---I AM not being all clingy to you since I know you don't like clingy guys. I did it for you, so I stopped being clingy. I know you're not into cheesy stuffs. So, I stopped giving you love letters everyday...so I stopped sending--"

"---but what about those letters 5 letters from the past 5 days last week?"

/flash backs/

*Monday*
You:/was reading in the library/
Xiumin: *dropped the letter for you as he passes by*
You:  OH! A letter from Xiumin awww ♥

*Tuesday*
You: /running in the tracking field/
Xiumin: *overtaking you while handing you his letter and kissed you and runs away*
You: AWWW~ another letter from

*Wednesday*
You: /eating in the cafeteria/
Xiumin: /gave you a baozi with a heart print on the side/
You: /ate the baozi but accidentally ate a part of the letter inside/ WHAT THE--- *took the letter from your mouth* Why---
Xiumin: . . . I...

*Thursday*
You: /was practicing with the cheerdancers/
Mascot: /doing a moonwalk towards you and hands you a letter, moonwalks away/
You: Xiumin?

*Friday*
You: /doing business in the bathroom/
/suddenly a tissue rolls its way under the door with a letter rolled between the roll/
You: XIUMIN !!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
/Running footsteps and door slammed
/