[IMGN] Baekhyun (Romantic+Sexy)

Dedicated to misatakada7
- thank you for answering my form darling. Sorry so much for the delay.

-------

"Ms. Takada, I'm sorry but you're partnered with Mr. Byun."

"BUT MADAM! I DON'T WANNA BE PARTNERED WITH HIM HE---"

"....he is what?" 

Suddenly a guy with a messy hair, faint puppy eyes and with a messy styled unbuttoned uniform sluggishly enters the door, Baekhyun came inside with a lollipop he was holding in his mouth.

Misa watched him as she follows him by sight from the corner of her eyes. Clearly, it looks like she really hates him. She twitched her lips as soon as Baekhyun gave her a smirk and winks at her.

Sharply glared at him, in her mind, she speaks. "PFT! you thought those gross smirks and winks will work on me. Faggot."

Misa glared at him and turned her sight to their teacher.

He pulled out a chair, dragged it infront of Misa and their teacher, turned the chair facing him and lazily sat cooly while resting his arms at the head of the chair while facing them.

"Said you called me?" then he switch gazes to Misa who's 3 feet away from him and is slowly spacing away from him with a grossed expression. He just smirked at her. "Hi."

But Misa just rolled her eyes.

"Oh.. Mr. Byun, right on time. I came to call you and Ms. Takada because there were switch of roles since the two main characters' scheds won't fit with the schedule of the play. They will be representing our school with the other school, so for that, it has been polled that you and Ms. Takada will be the main characters of the school play instead."

Their teacher breathed deeply and said something under her breath in a soft tone. "They said you two looked good together. And I agree though."

"NO WAY!" as his small puppy eyes enlarged in surprise as he takes out the lollipop from his mouth. He looks at her in shock and furrowed his eyebrows.

"But MADAM!?" Baekyun exclaimed. "THAT CHICK CLEARLY HATED ME. CAN'T YOU SEE HER GAZE AT ME!?"

"I---I won't disagree on that. I second that." as Misa shrugged while nodding her head.

"SILENCE! THE BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!" 

The couple flustered and few moments later, they just found themselves walking by the hallway bringing with them their scripts for the said school play.

"I can't believe I would paired with this pervert. I can't believe why---" as she glared at him by the edge of her eyes.

"It's too obvious that you're staring at me." Baekhyun smirked. "You like me, didn't you!?"

Misa gasped with disagreement. "OF. COURSE. I. AM. NOT."

"Then why are you looking at me." Baekhyun laughed while asking her.

"Isn't it's just because I loathed you? It would be much better if I'd be paired with Kyungsoo rather than be paired to---"