Suho was a baby sitter

Requested by: Dwarfmango
"When all the members gone out for the day but Jungkook was left in the house alone so Jin calls Suho to babysit him."

Suho: *in a phone call*

Suho: yes....okay.. hehehe I sure will look after him.

Suho: no no no it's okay. I already handled Kyungsoo before, it's okay. I believe your child will be much better that Soo. Well, not to mention the last time he used me as a stand for the apple that is target when his playing archery.. well . You know, kids. 

Suho: yes.. heheeh.. okay Bestie. Just bring him here and I can assure you he will be taken care of.

Suho: Hahahah sure. Bye.

Kyungsoo: who are you calling to? are you putting me into an adoption? I thought you love me

Suho: AH!!! You startled me Soo.

Kyungsoo (O . O)

Suho: Well that was my bestie. He will bring his son here, I'll be looking after their maknae for a while since all of them will be going on a vacation but they forgot and left their maknae who's in their house right now. So. Okay kids. Be good to your new brother for now, he'll be staying with us for 3 days. He'll be here any minute now.

/suddenly somebody knocks on their door/

Xiumin: I'm going to get it.... it must be him!! *excited* *opens the door* HEYYY!! YOU MUST BE THAT KID NICE TO MEET YOU I AM--

Voice from the door: shut up and get my bags. I believe youre the maknae. Well i'm the maknae in my family. You look younger than me so call me Hyung. Understood.

Xiumin: but I'm the--

Voice: I know. The maknae. So, where's your mom. I heard my mom called your mom to look after me. 

Xiumin: *peeks head out of the door* MOM.... He's here.

Suho: OH!!! Hey kids! Let's go and greet the kid that I'll be baby sit---

Voice: Who you calling BABY.... *entered* LISTEN UP FAGS. LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF.

/We are bulletproof intro music plays/

Kid: ireumeun Jung Kook,

Scale-eun jeon-guk
haggyo daesin yeonseupsireseo
bamsae chumeul chugo norae

bulleonne, neohuiga nol ddae,
nan ggumeul jipdo
hamyeo jameul chamagamyeo

So I want my breakfast to be lamb skewers. Lunch lamb skewers and dinner, lamb skewers. So anybody who's going to touch my things will going to get these guns. *flex muscles*

Kyungsoo: nice...........I like him. >:)

Baekhyun: *hugs Chanyeol* Protect me.

Chanyeol: AWWWWW HE'S SO CUTE! HE MIGHT BE THE MAKNAE OF BTS. HI KOOKIE, MY NAME IS CHANYEOL. CALL ME HYUNG~

Jungkook: then you may call me "Oppa" everybody loves calling me that....

Chanyeol: . . 

Chen: WOAH. YOU'RE KINDA SAVAGE YOU KNOW. MIND HAVING MANNERS.

Jungkook: Already got MAN from being so MANLY. How about you, clown?

Chen: *GASPS* HOW COULD YOU

Kyungsoo: found my bestest friend

Lay: Hi I'm Yixing. You see, we were told by our parents not to talk mean because in our world, love is the key for peace. you know. ^_^ just telling you that.