What will Exo react if Felipe joins Exo?

for those who didnt know Felipe..well..... SCREW YOU!!! === just kidding. Felipe is Senpoitato's son. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Felipe is the voice that you hear inside your mind while reading this... hear that.. the more you read this the more Felipe reads it for you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and he's there watching straight---no, stare at you while you're also staring at every chapters that Senpoitato's made.

Yup, Felipe is the spirit of Senpoitato's books. He likes you. :) and btw, my son told me, you all looks so different when you're awake than when you're asleep as he's right beside you staring at you. ♥ my son crush's: the reader....

Request by: nanakeyy

OKAY...

What will Exo react if Felipe joins Exo?

Suho: then you''re welcome son... I could use to adopt another son AFTER THOSE 3 LEFT US!!!

TaoRisHan: wow, shady.

Kyungsoo: he's creepy. so. okay. :) he could be my roommate :) *grabs Felipe and taught him How to Kill 101*

Kai: then what about me-- -_-) exchanging me for the new kid... *grabs his big fluffy pillow and slept on the couch* *glares at Felipe*

Baekhyun: AWWWWWWWW HE'S CUTE AND----he...he doesn't blink....hehe he keeps on staring at meeeee... help *creeped out while nervously smiling*

Chen: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ! LET ME TOUR YOU THE WAY OUTSIDE :D

Sehun: whatever....just......keep.....him....away....from...me and my....butt....he's man grabbing me. it's uncomfortable.

Xiumin: hehe he's so smol *throwing and catching Felipe up in the air* let's keep him

Chanyeol: *face to face with Felipe* Do...do you believe in toothfairies? Are you blackjack too?

Lay: hehehe.. I think he's a vegetarian to, he ate all my weeds. Cooooool