I'm here - Laito Sakamaki x Reader

Requested by @eloisehay123 ~

I'm so sorry it took me so long! I had exams week and was really busy with stuDying. But here i finally is, hope you enjoy :) I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected. If not, request again.

Vote & Comment \\\٩('^')۶////

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You balled your hands into fists as you heard the thunder again and whimpered lightly. 'It's just thunder' you reminded yourself. 'There is absolutely no chance it can get to me'.

You tried to forget about the storm outside by trying to focus on scrubbing the plate in your hands clean. Keyword: trying.

Reiji made you clean up after the monthly diner as 'punishment' for making Kanato mad, resulting in him breaking things. It wasn't as if you had done anything to make Kanato truly mad. You were just sitting and eating your (F/T) cookie.

As lightning struck again and the thunder followed afterwards scaring the living poop out of you, which is kind of gross if you think about it, you dropped the plate you had in your hands on top of the others in the sink. You were shaking a bit too much to continue doing the last of the dishes, so you were contemplating if it was better to just finish or let Reiji give you another punishment. You chose for the latter.

Quickly running your hands under water, you dried them and made your way out of the kitchen only to stumble against Ayato. You cursed under your breath, why Ayato out of all of them? Why the 'I'm Ore-sama so I can do anything I want' freak?

''I was just looking for you, (N/N). I'm thirsty so offer Ore-sama your blood,'' he said rudely, like always.

You didn't answer, nor did you care. You just looked him in the eyes, fear evident in yours, and exposed your neck. He didn't dive straight in like usual but remained still, a questionable look on his face.

You sighed, ''Please be fast, I want to go to my room.'' You were still slightly shaking, and as lightning struck again you jumped slightly. Ayato then walked past you and into the kitchen mumbling something what sounded like, 'I want you to only fear me'.

You quickly continued your way to your room, thankful for the quick release from Ayato.

The moment you reached for your door, hail clattered against the windows behind you followed by yet another thunderbolt. You gasped and jumped not bothering holding in your curses. Quickly regaining composure you entered your room and turned the lights on while closing the door. When you turned around, ready to jump and hide in bed, you jumped yet again. This time not by the storm, but the fedora-wearer.

"My, my, Bitch-chan, I learned something new today~"

You didn't move as you waited for his next move, the things he did always came as a surprise to you, he was truly unpredictable.

''I had no idea you were scared of thunder, nfu~''

You didn't say anything as you cautiously walked towards your dresser to find something more comfortable to hide in. You finally found a big comfy (F/C) sweater that reached mid thigh. Normally you wouldn't wear any bottoms under it, but since the thigh-assaulter was in the room with you, you decided that wearing leggings would be a smart thing to do.

You grabbed the sweater in one and the leggings in the other hand and turned around, just about to ask if he would mind getting out of the room for a bit. But of course, this is Laito we're talking about here, he wouldn't miss a chance to see anyone exposed, may it be a girl or a boy.

His ever present smile widened when he saw you realizing this. Before you knew it he teleported in front of you, and as he did you jumped again because of another thunderbolt.

Who are you mad at this time, Zeus?

However, when you jumped his arms were just about to go around you, so you ended up jumping just a bit backwards before his arms stopped you from going any further. You looked up only to see him already looking at you. His smile wasn't mocking though, it was... adorning.

You looked at each other for a moment, you staring at him with an amazed look on your face, before Laito broke the silence.

''Let me change you, and don't wear the bottoms, ok?''

This was so confusing to you, from one side it was absolutely like him to say something like that, but from the other side, it so wasn't.

''Ok,'' was what you said as his slim hands traced your waistline all the way to the front, were the buttons of your (skirt/pants) were. He unbuttoned it and slid it down, then gave you a hand as you stepped out, first one leg, then the other. His fingertips lightly traced down to your knee and then up again, to the rim of your underwear. You couldn't exactly put your finger on it, but...it didn't feel embarassing. Not at all.

He put his hands under your shirt and slowly lifted it upwards, over your head and down your arms again. Your hair was a mess now, but he put it back in place again. He quickly took your sweater out of your hands and looked for the opening that goes around the neck, because he knew that you would start complaining about how long he kept looking at you. But it wasn't just your body, it was you he looked at.

He put the sweater on you, put his arm behind your knees, the other just above your waist and carried you to your bed. He went to put the lights out on his way but just before his hand could turn off the light switch you stopped him.

''No! Wait. If you put out the lights I'll be able to see the lightning-''

Lightning struck, interrupting you and making you let out a tiny squeel.

''-more.''

He didn't mind you as he turned the lights off and put you on your bed, making sure you were under the covers. He took his jacket off and crawled in beside you.

''Then just look at me and try to forget about what's going on outside.''

''But your eyes, your eyes are sensitive right? Wouldn't the light hurt you?''

Laito chuckled and looked at you amused, ''Don't try to find excuses to get what you want, Bitch-chan. I won't put the lights on.''

You pouted slightly without realizing it. ''If you don't stop pouting I promise you I'll take you right now without showing the slightest bit of mercy.''

Your eyes widened as you quickly stopped pouting and slightly blushed.

The rain got heavier causing you to clutch the blanket around you. Laito noticed this subtle movement of yours and circled his arm around your waist to pull you against him. Your legs tangled as you leaned your head against his chest.

''You smell partly like my brother, he tried sucking my Bitch-chan's blood again, didn't he?''

''Yes,'' you said and let out a long sigh after that, starting to feel tired.

''Normally I wouldn't mind sharing,'' Laito said his voice more shushed then before, ''but it's starting to really get on my nerves.''

You closed your eyes and let his presence calm you as you barely aknowledged the thunder strikes that sounded.

''Then do something about it, sheesh.'' You yawned and got confused yourself as you wondered where your sudden boltness came from.

''You're starting to live up to your nickname now?'' Laito chuckled with his now husky voice. Both of you were getting sleepy now and you knew it. You were relaxing easily in each other's arms with rain and hail clattering against the windows.

Just as both of you were on the bridge of consiousness Laito managed to get something out, frightning or something worth dreaming of, that was up to you to decide.

''You're paying me back for my kindness tomorrow, (Y/N).