Scenario! The Pocky Challenge (2)

A/N

This scenario doesn't include the Tsukinami brothers, simply because I don't know much of those two. I won't be able to wright good one shots for them, so this one shot book will not include them (except for the one I already wrote about Shin). Thank you for reading!

I apologize for any mistakes.

-----

Ruki

''Psst.''

No reaction.

''Psst,'' you tried again.

Silence.

''Oi,'' you whispered. 

Ruki sighed, closed his book and focused his attention on you. He raised a brow awaiting your question.

Your cheeks dusted in pink as you started getting a bit excited now that you got his attention. Maybe this could work.

''Do you like sweets?''

He furrowed his brows slightly and opened his book again. ''I'm not particularly fond of them.'' 

''So you don't mind eating them?''

He glanced at you. ''Why would I?''

You pulled out a Pocky stick out of nowhere and stuck it in the air. ''Because I want to play a game with you and it includes this (F/F) covered biscuit stick. So, would you?'' 

''You'll gain weight.''

An irk mark appeared on your forehead. 

''Don't be so harsh, Ruki~. Come on, play with me.''

He closed his book for real this time. ''Then, if it's playing you want me to do, I won't reject the offer,'' he grabbed your wrist and pushed you onto your back.

''W-what. No, wait. That's not what I meant! Okay, you know what? If you do the Pocky challenge with me, I'll...'' You blushed. ''... I'll play.''

He smirked and guided your hand with the stick to his mouth and lightly bit on one end. You let go and bit the other. As soon as you did, you both started munching, with the result of you winning. You ended it with a kiss and before you could fully pull away, he kissed you again. 

As he started leaving butterfly kisses on your collarbone, you tried asking through your flustered state, ''Say, how did you know how this worked?''

He paused and neared your ear with his lips. ''I overheard you telling your little plan to Kou,'' he whispered and followed with a sloppy kiss just below your ear. 

''You won this silly little game of yours now, let me win next time.''

''But won't I gain weight if there is a next time?'' you subtly referred back to his statement.

''I never told you you'd be less beautiful if you did.''

Kou

You packed your bag as you heard the bell ring, signalling the end of the lesson and the start of the lunch break. Kou was already waiting for you outside your classroom but before you could greet each other, fan girls already surrounded the poor boy. 

He looked at you apologetically and you smiled back. He was so glad to have you as his girlfriend since you were always so understanding. 

You walked outside and found a nice spot to sit on the grass against a tree. You took out your lunch box and started digging in. Not even five minutes later you saw Kou approaching you, alone.